Episode 216

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re:cap.216

I doubt the trolls are large enough to be hosts. They're probably just being used as food. Of course, there's always a possibility (though no evidence suggests it yet) that the trolls are infact quasi-apostles like the wasp faeries, and the children are being converted into trolls. If that were the case, would the trolls be imprenanting their own mothers? Wow, this is getting even more pleasant.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Wereallmad said:
I doubt the trolls are large enough to be hosts. They're probably just being used as food. Of course, there's always a possibility (though no evidence suggests it yet) that the trolls are infact quasi-apostles like the wasp faeries, and the children are being converted into trolls. If that were the case, would the trolls be imprenanting their own mothers? Wow, this is getting even more pleasant.
But we already know what the Trolls are, and they aren't related to Apostles. They're from the Qliproth.

T

temporary

Walter said:
Wereallmad said:
But we already know what the Trolls are, and they aren't related to Apostles. They're from the Qliproth.

*COUGH*

i can see the children being used as food, but who knows, maybe they have some other purpose we can't imagine yet. Miura is known for his surprises.

P

psymont

Walter said:
Wereallmad said:

Qliproth? explain what this is?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=4;action=display;threadid=1277

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Walter said:
Wereallmad said:

I think the speculation still stands. Just because it's not an apostle, a creature that was human once, doesn't mean there can't be something in there that can make things into monsters like the Beherit aspostle and Roshinu did. I'm not nessesarily saying I think this is the case (my first assumption was that the children are being simply used for food), I just don't think I've seen any reason yet why it couldn't be. I mean, let's face it -- before you got wind of this chapter, how likey did the concept of a species II style troll birth sound to you?

P

psymont

Walter said:
http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=4;action=display;threadid=1277

huh interesting .... so the quilpoth(probably spelled wrong) is the dark portion of the astral world

where does the qliphoth and sephiroth lie in the astral realm? is it the interstice, vortex, etc. or does it reside across all fo them. I'm still a bit confused of where these layers lie in the realms.

Godo

Check out these rippling biceps

dang, even the Chinese comics are slow these days... nothing since vol. 21. Thanks for these updates... keeping the berserk fan in me alive ;D

J

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Godo said:
dang, even the Chinese comics are slow these days... nothing since vol. 21. Thanks for these updates... keeping the berserk fan in me alive ;D

J
Oh wow, Godo from back in the BSOM days? Welcome back man!

Godo

Check out these rippling biceps

thanks... you actually remembered~ ;D

I'll be checking in sporadically until the day when I come across a behelit and morph into a disciple and then there shall be NO MORE THINGS SUCH AS LAW SCHOOL! Muhahahaha! ... then I'll be here a lot more often than sporadically.

btw dig your site. Came a loooooong way since the BSOM days...

J

Top Bottom