Episode 219

Garouken

I'm a llama!
Sir Lachdanan said:
Puella...don't go mad... This kind of people will always exist.... Just laugh at it ;D

Indeed. This Femto fellow seems to think that those with access to the actual manga have some kind of responsibility to those of us that are less fortunate. This certainly isn't the case, especially since the volumes are being released in English. Just keep doing what you do, with the exception of one(maybe two?) we all appreciate it.

And you, SaiyajinNoOuji, are the man.

roberto999 said:
Can Slan really be killed? After all her body is really composed of cannibalized dead body of the trolls -bleaaahhh (that are too spiritual beings themselves- this need to be investigated) so at most Skully should able to destroy her body not her essence( she could always make herself a new body)

i think this is the part where i ramble on about the spiritualism of the Dragonslayer

no but really, i think it will play some part in it

Lliugusamui

around the corner
krebs4life said:
roberto999 said:
Can Slan really be killed? After all her body is really composed of cannibalized dead body of the trolls -bleaaahhh (that are too spiritual beings themselves- this need to be investigated) so at most Skully should able to destroy her body not her essence( she could always make herself a new body)

i think this is the part where i ramble on about the spiritualism of the Dragonslayer

no but really, i think it will play some part in it
I know what you mean : perhaps Guts can summon dragons with it... :-X

P

psymont

Wereallmad said:
I'll admit, I do think the board kinda blows compared to way back when. And I don't like many members of the community as well (psymont) but seriously, don't bitch about it if you've never contributed anything yourself.

oh Nos, it ainint fan to lurk here. Then don't fucking lurk. No one likes lurkers anyway, they take up just as much bandwidth as anyone else and they don't make up for it in any way. Even dumbshits like psymont at least contribute to conversation.

mr. urallgay, your existance is beyond notice ....

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Psymont said:
Wereallmad said:
I'll admit, I do think the board kinda blows compared to way back when. And I don't like many members of the community as well (psymont) but seriously, don't bitch about it if you've never contributed anything yourself.

oh Nos, it ainint fan to lurk here. Then don't fucking lurk. No one likes lurkers anyway, they take up just as much bandwidth as anyone else and they don't make up for it in any way. Even dumbshits like psymont at least contribute to conversation.

mr. urallgay, your existance is beyond notice ....
I must say again to Wereallmad that we're all mad, and he is as well.
Though I don't think there's a reason to call psymont a dumbshit and wereallmad a "mr urallgay".(btw, what does that mean ?)

well i hate to be the only niave dumbass here, but i dont think that will be a problem....

thanks for the scans saiya, but you might want to check your links, seeing that the page for the second page 'cannot be found'

just thought id let ya know

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
I have the same problem: By replacing by hand the number of the pages I was able to go to pag.7 and there I was unable to go further.And one of the adds downloaded to me a " pRmvr" file that I didn't ask for and I don't know what it could do to my computer.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Thanks for the scans Saiyajin, but I think you need to fix the link to the scans. I managed to get them all by manually typing the link. Page 8 and 9 are merged as one big picture (the one that Griffith posted here). Just type "ya89.html" at the end. :)

P

psymont

yeah, thats right .... mr. you are all gay .... i have never even crossed paths with this guy .... he has never answered any posts of mine and i none of his .... i dont know where his beef comes from .... im just reading along and then heres this guy who i dont have any repore with slandering me .... geez

saiya, words can not express how i feel about you this day, only a warm embrase could even dare to chanel the affection in my heart

argon

I love Gatts Fury
Awesone chapter indeed :-*
Only the second page doesn't work.
Just change the name to go to page 3 and then use the "next" button....and all is good ;)

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Ok it was tough but i did it, and I got rid of that file also, but I had to cancel it from the dos because once downloaded it become a file protected by windows. So don't download anything but the scans ;D

Thank you SaiyajinNoOuji :)

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Saiyajin, how exactly did you scan them? Their sizes are huge but the resolution used is quite small. Just curious...

But wow, very nice chapter, it seems Guts' life is depending completely on Skully now (once again). Somehow I don't believe that Skully and Slan are really going to fight now. They will probably just exchange a word or two, and that's it. I hope I'm wrong, though. ;)

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Nah, I bet skully takes out Slan's manifestation. Its not REALLY her, just a pile of animated troll corpses. Slan probably manifest enough power to match skully.

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
Interesting...it seems Slann had to wipe away the seal for the brand to have the full effect.

Is it just me, or did Slann seem about ready to rape him?

Arker

shweeet
Thanks Saiyajin that was sweet. well i think its pretty safe to say that next chapter is gonna be intense. most likely i'm just gonna black out when i see it. haha

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
Woland said:
Interesting...it seems Slann had to wipe away the seal for the brand to have the full effect.

Is it just me, or did Slann seem about ready to rape him?

Chants: Rape, rape, rape!

Seeing Slann get it on would raise my blood pressure a notch or two... ;D

BTW... thanks to Saiyajin. Anybody who puts the time and effort out to put up scans for leechers like me deserves a pat on the back! Thumbs up to ya!

P

psymont

Majin Tenshi said:
Nah, I bet skully takes out Slan's manifestation. Its not REALLY her, just a pile of animated troll corpses. Slan probably manifest enough power to match skully.

an avatar

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Hey folks! Sorry for the links mishap! I swore that I had fixed it before I left last night, but it is fixed now and should be good! Sorry for the trouble!

Top Bottom