Episode 219

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Also, I scanned these bad boys with an idustrial scanner, then I resized them and cleaned them up with adobe photoshop. For those that asked, I will not scan the other chapters before this unless i can actually find them, also as another note, once I get my scanne which can do color, I will also add the girls of each Young Animal as well for your viewing pleasure which I will also archive as well. I will continue to do this untill I am unable to get YA. Then again, once I leave Japan i will ask my G-friend to get me it and to scan them for me. ;D

When Slan had Gutz hanging, she told him to pierce her with his big, fat...........
Altho it's obvious she was refering to the dragon slayer, she might be hoping for something else too from Gutz. ;D

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Saiki said:
When Slan had Gutz hanging, she told him to pierce her with his big, fat...........
Altho it's obvious she was refering to the dragon slayer, she might be hoping for something else too from Gutz. ;D
:eek:

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
that had better not be in volume 26... an entire VOLUME (25) of beating up trolls? blech... how boring

FUNKY

I'm not a llama(anymore)!
Darok said:
that had better not be in volume 26... an entire VOLUME (25) of beating up trolls? blech... how boring

i like the whole troll thing. its a side adventure. without it things would be getting too linear.

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
but but... its filler! I want REAL plot... I want progress! I want the Beast! I want Caska to talk! some sort of Character advancement. (Slan counts in that regard)

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Darok said:

Actually, we're almost halfway into Volume 26 material already. This chapter is most likely going to be the 3rd chapter of Volume 26.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Darok said:
but but... its filler! I want REAL plot... I want progress! I want the Beast! I want Caska to talk! some sort of Character advancement. (Slan counts in that regard)
Every chapter? You think every single chapter should be plot advancement ?

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
no no... but, an entire VOLUME that isnt plot advancement? at the end of 24, he's started fighting trolls, and if he is still fighting trolls halfway through 26... thats a hell of a lot of filler

Lliugusamui

around the corner
think about vol15 or vol huh...19(?)
the plot didnt advance a lot, but its useful...
the argument is weak, but i think i've been understood ^^

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Darok said:
no no... but, an entire VOLUME that isnt plot advancement? at the end of 24, he's started fighting trolls, and if he is still fighting trolls halfway through 26... thats a hell of a lot of filler
Did you read these chapters yet? Have you forgotten about the 4 Kings of the world ? What about Isidro's character development in these chapters ?

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Walter said:
Darok said:
Did you read these chapters yet? Have you forgotten about the 4 Kings of the world ? What about Isidro's character development in these chapters ?
To all : listen the voice of our master from times to times^^
i should me too ^^

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Speaking of TwoHundredAndTwenty we should be hearing summaries about now, from our friends living in Japan.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Well I don't have summeries, but the 9th volume of YA is supposed to be coming out tomorrow and it happens to be my day off as well, so I will head down and get it, if it is in and put up the scans. ;D

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Well I don't have summeries, but the 9th volume of YA is supposed to be coming out tomorrow and it happens to be my day off as well, so I will head down and get it, if it is in and put up the scans. ;D
arigatougosaimasen. my romanji is terrible :-[

secilj

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Thanks a lot, SaiyajinNoOuji. ;)
It's very kind of you to let us share your valuable data.

And, Skully, I say again. Do not disturb Mi Lady, she LOVES the CHILD, not you! Don't you understand you're kicked out already? ;D

Top Bottom