Episode 220

Re:220

Garouken said:
How's he cutting all this juge shit in half with a normal sized sword? Is he just that damned good?

Do u remember he sliced through all the demons that blocked his path in vol13, I think he is REALLY that good!

Hell

Time to kill ;D

Skully is the best warrior in Berserk at the moment. Have you ever seen him in problems? I can't remember somethin' like that

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!

Hell said:
Skully can easily kick Slann's ass i think

Do remember what happened when Skully attacked Void.
I doubt there's anyone right now who can easily kick a godhand's ass.

Woland said:
Do remember what happened when Skully attacked Void.

Void had the home-advantage, and broughht up a shield in the last moment before sk split him in half.

Hell

Time to kill ;D

As Ichi said, Void had the advantage of being at home, and anyway, void has to be more powerful than Slann, i think

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry

That wasn't just a shield... Void changed space-time so that Skully's own sword was reflected back *at* him. Any fight with Void will be of a magnitude far beyond any battle yet seen. How do you fight an opponent that can literally warp the fabric of reality?

And how exactly do you fight Void outside of his "home turf"? He would have to deliberately manifest on any plane other then the one in which he resides. And then if you did kill him, you'd just be killing his manifestation.

Plus, looking at relative prowress again, Skull Knight cut through those demons with apparent ease, yes... But it actually took him time and a *sword* to do it. Femento killed just as many in seconds by simply closing his bare hand.

S

SoulCrasher

Femto was killing those demons? I thought he was ordering them to attack Skully. And when he saw how powerless they are he just stared at his hand, confused. I don't have that volume on me so I can't confirm any of this, plus my memory seems to be bad....

Hell

Time to kill ;D

Yep, Phemto killed them all with simply closing his hand
But i think SK can do something else than fight with his sword. Think that he made a way into the sacrificy as easy as broke some glass

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎

Hey, something else, isn't anyone here wondering what exactly Slan wants from Guts? She came there all for him, after all. Yeah, she likes to see some strong emotions and appreciates the feeling of a little pain but I doubt that's really all to it. Don't you think there must be something more behind this? She is really putting a lot of care and time into making Guts as angry as possible. Why?

Maybe she is deliberately trying to draw out the Beast in Guts? That would be quite interesting to say the least... 8)

Hell

Time to kill ;D

Yep, what she wants of Guts?
In the sacrifice she look at him too, when guts was making his masacre.
Perhaps she noticed that Guts is becoming a real n' dangerously enemy (in volume 3 the God hand didn't seem to think that), and she thought is better to have him in her side.
It's time to return the offense of vol.3, Guts ;)

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

True that one roberto999...but even then, why Gattsu? Why not mess with someone who is a real mess and has nothing to live for. If the God Hands or Idea in this case live off misfortune, why not just pick on normal folk?

I think it's safe to say that we will find out what her real agenda is in the later chapters, which brings me to... Chapter 221... Anyone have any summeries...it's the 7th over here in Okinawa, so I thought those come out before the actual issue. Anyone?

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎

roberto999 said:
Or maybe she simply was bored and wanted to play a little? Gods are that way with mortals...

But Slan has a special interest in Guts, and so far Guts hasn't given her yet what she wants (don't tell me that that little stab did it for her ::)). Slan was practically begging Guts to show her more of his rage, his anger. I take it that she's trying to bring out Guts' dark side; the Beast.

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!

But after being alive for at least 216 years as Slann, you'd think she would have learned to express herself in less violent means.

Although she does seem to get turned on by his feral nature. Plus Guts seems not to mind getting rough, as seen in chapter 1.
Talk about blowin' your load...

typhonblue said:
He would have to deliberately manifest on any plane other then the one in which he resides. And then if you did kill him, you'd just be killing his manifestation.

Agreed, Maybe together with Gutz and Sk, they might succeed in killing her, but that was just her manifestion! If they really want to challenge any GH, even 4 the weakest Slann, they still need some time for improvement. True, Skulky maybe powerful! But if he is as strong as any GH member, There would not be 5 now, if not none!

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
If the God Hands or Idea in this case live off misfortune, why not just pick on normal folk?

They may have done so for many times for at least 216 yrs! But wat they find interesting is that they never face such a opponent, so Slann being impressed by him, may feel interested in meeting him :p (She is the only female member of GH). Of coz like Mizar said, she might just want Gutz to exposed his dark side!

MarkedSwordsman

Am I cool or what?

Are the scans still up anywhere? I saw some posts on page 5 saying they were up, but I saw no link. Gosh, it sucks having to work and crap. I've missed like the past 10 issues.

Garouken

I'm a llama!

I've been somewhat curious about the state of the God Hand. Have we seen much of them since the rebirth?

Slann was always babbling about how Gatts would make a good ally(servant?), maybe now that Femto is out, there's a slot open. Gatts certainly seems to be the embodiment of vengeance as some times, so that could be his attribute. Or not, just a thought.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎

Hmmm, where exactly are those previews of Berserk chapters that always appear on the Wednesday before YA is released? I searched for it on the YA site but couldn't find it.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Mizar said:
Hmmm, where exactly are those previews of Berserk chapters that always appear on the Wednesday before YA is released? I searched for it on the YA site but couldn't find it.
They haven't existed for a few years. Berserk used to have it's own section on the YA page, but it was taken down around the time Millennium Falcon started.

'Don't wanna start the new thread because it could be total BS, but...
No more Slan.
The Skull Knight was using the Beherits to "power up" his sword. Now that Slan is gone, he uses it to destroy the Qliphoth.
Well, that's for the major stuff.
... if it's legit, of course.

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Olivier Hague said:
'Don't wanna start the new thread because it could be total BS, but...
No more Slan.
The Skull Knight was using the Beherits to "power up" his sword. Now that Slan is gone, he uses it to destroy the Qliphot.
Well, that's for the major stuff.
... if it's legit, of course.

So only 3 God Hand now? I just assumed it would take more than a poke from the Dragonslayer to destroy a God hand. I guess I'm going to be the first (or, second I guess) to state my skepicism.

Top Bottom