Episode 220

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re:220

roberto999 said:
It is not said that she died. She could have simply left her "body" and gone away.

That I wouldn't have trouble believing. Though SK collecting egg powerups to use his omlette attack sounds kinda odd to me.

Wereallmad said:
Though SK collecting egg powerups to use his omlette attack sounds kinda odd to me.
Already two confirmations... I think you'll have to believe it.
It's called the "Yobimizu no Ken", by the way.

P

psymont

SLANN DEAD!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: >:( >:( >:(

NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO NOOOOOOO!!!!!

:'( >:( :'( >:( :'( >:( ??? :'( >:( >:( >:(

*must calm your self psymont*

why couldnt it have been ubik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-[
:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :'(

well atleast the story is definitely progressing

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

What a bunch of crap.... >:( Can she atleast die in a orgasmic bloody 4 volume death scene? You know, like the Overfiend type stuff? that would be cool. ;D

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Olivier Hague said:
Already two confirmations... I think you'll have to believe it.
It's called the "Yobimizu no Ken", by the way.

yobimizu? I thought that had something to do with becoming awake or aroused (unless I've got the wrong kanji). Does that mean "waking sword" then? Sounds cool.

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!

Well, Slann dying is a pretty big twist. I mean, who would have expected Guts to kill her in a couple of chapters time?

Hmm, I wonder what the response of Godhand will be...

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

Olivier Hague said:
'Don't wanna start the new thread because it could be total BS, but...
No more Slan.
The Skull Knight was using the Beherits to "power up" his sword. Now that Slan is gone, he uses it to destroy the Qliphoth.
Well, that's for the major stuff.
... if it's legit, of course.
teh Hague has reservations!

I say that Miura is a better writer then this.

All_4_Yume

Yume Chaser

You know that's fucked up if it takes Guts longer to kill a normal apostle than a Godhand member. I guess we know who's the weakest Godhand then although I pray it's mistake in the translation or an elaborate trick by Miura. S.O.S. Save Our Slann. :'(

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Leveling up his sword? Couldn't he have just fought a bunch of Cactrots or Master Pugs?

skullysplat_cactrot.jpg

CRITICAL STRIKE!

skully_pug.jpg

Limit break?

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry

AAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH *sob* AGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH *sob* AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH *sob*

*gets ready to torch her copies of Berserk.*

puella

Berserk forever

How about this?

Speculation

After Guts chopped Slan off, he and SK just found body parts (intestines) of trolls.
She's already left the bodies.

::)

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎

Damn, I don't like it that Slan is being disposed of this easily, but I doubt she's dead now, though. Like Puella said, she might have just disappeared without a clue what really happened. A bit annoying to some of us but no big harm done imo.

About the beherits and its function of powering up SK's sword, well, I don't know what to think of that now, really. I must see it myself first, but it's not unlikely since SK was already talking about his own sword and its spirit in Volume 20 when he's fighting with the egg apostle. In v20p121 SK thinks to himself: "no, my sword still held back? It still thinks it isn't the time to kill him."
Oh well... we'll see.

Lliugusamui

around the corner

Walter said:
Leveling up his sword? Couldn't he have just fought a bunch of Cactrots or Master Pugs?

skullysplat_cactrot.jpg

CRITICAL STRIKE!

skully_pug.jpg

Limit break?
You always have the best way top explain things. Damn !
If Slann's dead, if she's dead, I want Serpico killed by trolls as well in Innock village ! NO no, but I hope Puella's right.
Guil

She is dead????
dead dead dead???

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

A twist i never imagine!!! Was she really dead or just left the bodies? I guess had to wait 4 tomorrow to clear our doubt!!!

BTW, i think the news should change into "and can kill god hand"

Majin Tenshi said:
teh Hague has reservations!
I _always_ have reservations when Young Animal isn't officially released yet and all I have is a couple of reports.
And _again_, it's been confirmed by a lot of readers, now.

(oh, and Guts remembers the Hawk Soldiers... it will be nice to see them again)

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....

I say if she's dead well tough break bitch she shouldnt underestimated gutts so what if she died in a couple of chapters im been waiting for the day gutts would wipe that stupid grim from that hore's face that will show the other god hand to be more carefull before doing any showoffs in front of the berserk (ho im so powerfull im bla bla bla ...DEAD) that is if she is in fact dead

Just to let everyone know, Slann is not dead. The DS did hurt her but she just floated away and told Gutz that they'll meet again. The chapter title is called "Nakama" which means Allies. Yobimizu no Ken is the sword that is created when Skully puts a sword inside his mouth and it combines with the Beherits he ate. Think of a sword plus lots of eye's noses, and mouths from Beherits.
And the chapter is called Allies bcuz Gutz has gained something that he thought he could never get back again. Which is allies/friends like the Band of Hawks.
I'll make a new thread+summary when I get my YA

btw, Gutz is armourless now.

argon

I love Gatts Fury

Wow, pretty surprising.

Can't wait to see The Hawk's faces 10+ manga after, as Miura drawing skills have really increased since. :D

Lliugusamui

around the corner

argon said:
Wow, pretty surprising.

Can't wait to see The Hawk's faces 10+ manga after, as Miura drawing skills have really increased since. :D
There has already been a page where we see the Hawks, "recently" : chapter 187 page 19 (early vol23). I'd like to see more of it in 221 such as when Guts is running aaway from Godo's mine after the Eclipse. :)
Guil

P

psymont

why is it that a sword forged in hatred and darkness can would a being a complete and utter evil? yad think it woulda given power to such a being, not hurt it ....
???

Saiki said:
Just to let averyone know, Slann is not dead. The DS did hurt her but she just floated away and told Gutz that they'll meet again. The chapter title is called "Nakama" which means Allies. Yobimizu no Ken is the sword that is created when Skully puts a sword inside his mouth and it combines with the Beherits he ate. Think of a sword plus lots of eye's noses, and mouths from Beherits.
And the chapter is called Allies bcuz Gutz has gained something that he thought he could never get back again. Which is allies/friends like the Band of Hawks.
I'll make a new thread+summary when I get my YA

btw, Gutz is armourless now.

Wow, we finally know why Skully eats the beherits. ;D

Nosferatu

BERSERK

It seems like everyone is getting magical weapons. I wonder what kind of power Skully's sword packs now. Can it defeat Apostles more easily since it comes from berelits?

Top Bottom