Episode 222

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Finally! Guts can join the "Gentlemen's over extravagant armour" club! The idea of Grunbeld vs Guts thrills me to the bone. That would be one hell of a match! We've seen Guts keep up well with Zodd, who is apparently the strongest, in human form.. but his 2nd form always proves too much for him. So I wonder, how will Guts handle Grunbeld's apostle form?

Also, I am wondering just why Griffith would call a witch hunt? I doubt that he has anything to really worry about.. or perhaps he is trying to find Caska? If you remember, she was accused of being a witch?

Still, if what Hague says turns out to be confirmed, we are in for one hell of a chapter!! ;D

Dun forget Gutz had been spirtually wounded by Slann? Do u think Gutz still stand a high stand winning Grunbeld?

There is one thing for sure! Grunbeld will be awe by Gutz power!

Lliugusamui

around the corner
A.S said:
Dun forget Gutz had been spirtually wounded by Slann? Do u think Gutz still stand a high stand winning Grunbeld?

There is one thing for sure! Grunbeld will be awe by Gutz power!
I think the Skull Armor can heal the spirital wound.
But it can't be easy against Grundbeld (and we'll know if he's an apostle or not ! )
Guil

Guil Torchonlskyon said:
I think the Skull Armor can heal the spirital wound.
But it can't be easy against Grundbeld (and we'll know if he's an apostle or not ! )
Guil

well, doesnt Grunbeld become a giant from time to time? i dont think normal humans can do that.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
ranemaka13 said:
well, doesnt Grunbeld become a giant from time to time? i dont think normal humans can do that.
I thought he was always giant ( ??? ) . Anyway not being a normal human shouldn't always mean being an apostle, right , mostly since Griffith's reincarnation...
Guil

P

psymont

ooh ooh, wouldnt it be cool if serpico, isidro and farneze also got skull armor? then when they get into a fight, SK can appear and they can all activate their magical armor ....

sk - "silver skull armor go!"
guts - "black skull armor go!"
serpico -"green skull armor go!"
isidro -"red skull armor go!"
farneze -"pink skull armor go!"

griffith - "Ahhh, make my monster grow!"

then the SK gang can hop into a really big mech and fight an enlarged grunbeld!

Psymont said:
laugh.gif
oh man, it's sad that I remember where that's from

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Psymont said:

Wow. That was about as funny as catching an STD.

Dark Wanderer

I'm evil :p
Psymont said:
ooh ooh, wouldnt it be cool if serpico, isidro and farneze also got skull armor? then when they get into a fight, SK can appear and they can all activate their magical armor ....

Heh, was a along time since I saw THAT series...

TheBlackSwordsman

I can't fight this dark demon within me any longer
ok this is getting pretty funny.. lmao. but the topic is supposed to be about berserk not an old really stupid show we all used to watch as children. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom