griff.jpg
rakushas.jpg
dragonknight.jpg

THE LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN

Griffith, you missed Zodd the bully. ;D

Lliugusamui

around the corner
korkor said:
a) if his not an apostole how would he know of the eclipse?
b) why would other apostoles be in contact with him?

plus everytime they show his face im reminded of the snake count :p
a)flora and all withces/sorcerers, skully and guts do know about it...
b)because giants are strong

anyway among the new Hawks, I'd say Grunbeld and Irvine are the more expected to be apostles (seing them in the apostle's woods)... in the same time, they look and act differently (but Zoddo as well...)
so imo, Rackshas is a Rackshas, Locus is whatever-he-is-we'll-see-later, hummm but for Grunbeld it's a 50-50% i'd say.

Let the time do its work and in one week we'll have more info.^^
Guil

puella said:
Though we can't be sure yet whether Grunbeld is an apostle or not, I think it would be so interesting if some of Griffith's minions are not apostles but only human beings. :)

*** But I personally think Grunbeld is an apostle.

Unless u mean those recruits from Midland and Kushan army... Else i think virtually all of them are apostles!

From my point of view i dont think Grunbeld is an apostle (he maybe something even greater than that 8)), of coz he is not human either... (not that size!)

korkor

I could be a llama
hm...
actually since Grunbeld doesnt seem the be the only giant around, maybe there really is some sort of giant race :p

Wow! Great Chapter Miura's really moving the story along really fast, I thought Guts was going to face Griffith's army later on. The new armor looks awsome, but Guts would look weird int that helmet.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
maybe not a skullknight but perhaps a skullswordsman

remember, time is a spiral, not a loop. It resembles itself but doesn't repeat.

its great to see that you guys know your shit, demonstrating that fact by repeating it right after each other. congrats.

what is time again??

ranemaka13 said:
its great to see that you guys know your shit, demonstrating that fact by repeating it right after each other. congrats.

what is time again??

this coming from the same guy who thought that Skully's horse was the one with the enlarged canines and not his armor

wow man, im truly honored

krebs4life said:
this coming from the same guy who thought that Skully's horse was the one with the enlarged canines and not his armor

wow man, im truly honored

i never claimed his horse had enlarged canines you fuckwit.
and it was a stupid joke anyway.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
I'll be in main land Japan Friday so I will try to get a copy of it and force my woman to translate it! Hopefully it works out! ;D

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
puella said:
Will we see Serpco join the fight? or he will just be busy rescuing Flora? ::)​
I don't think he'd of much use really. Sure, he could pick a few Demon Soldiers off.. but I think he'll let Guts do his thing.

Can someone remind me where Caska and Farneze are?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Uriel said:
Can someone remind me where Caska and Farneze are?

Funny, I was just thinking the exact same thing. But, I assume Guts told Farnese and Casca to stay behind at the end of 222. Can someone who reads Japanese copnfirm this, please?

-Griffith

P.S. Hmmm, it'll be interesting to see if Serpico's weapons are as effective on Apostles as they are on Trolls. I'd hate to see Grunfeld fall at the swing of a feather. =)

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Griffith said:
Hmmm, it'll be interesting to see if Serpico's weapons are as effective on Apostles as they are on Trolls. I'd hate to see Grunfeld fall at the swing of a feather. =)

Yet Miura could make it appear quite spectacular, don't you think? ^^;

-TS

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Griffith said:
Funny, I was just thinking the exact same thing. But, I assume Guts told Farnese and Casca to stay behind at the end of 222. Can someone who reads Japanese copnfirm this, please?

Confirmed. ;D

Top Bottom