Episode 225

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re:Chapter 225

Griffith said:
Wolf head, eh?

Is the beast a wolf? I always assumed it was a jakle or something.

Wow, I wonder how Miura’s going to pull this one off?Guts’ previous wounds, he’s likely bleeding to death inside the armor. It seems the armor doesn’t make you superman so much as it gives you an adrenaline overdose.

I just assumed it was 'digesting' him. You know, to support my assumption about the armor destroying the wearers flesh and making them etheral or whatever.

Psymont said:

yeah, that's real fantastic............ or something.

P

psymont

stuff huh?

hmmm, maybe i used too many complicated words for you - like "the" or "a" ....

P

psymont

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=the

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=particles
read 4-b

http://thesaurus.reference.com/search?q=moron
you silly schmuck ::)

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Psymont said:
wha wha wha whatever wereallasses :p

Is that an insult or something? By changing a statement implying that everyone is insane to one that implies everyone is an ass........ I just don't know what that's supposed to mean. At least Chronus had finesse. I miss the old 'We real mad' days.

P

psymont

Wereallmad said:
Is that an insult or something? By changing a statement implying that everyone is insane to one that implies everyone is an ass........ I just don't know what that's supposed to mean. At least Chronus had finesse. I miss the old 'We real mad' days.

i wouldnt expect you to understand ....

however, let us digress and never speak of your ignorance again ....

P

psymont

Wereallmad said:
Jesus christ, not only are you a fucktard, you're not even mildly in touch with reality.

maybe not reality, but definitely your mom .... :-*
this is fun huh? i could do this all day .... again, like your mom .... :-*

crowds says - "ooooooooooohhhhh"

but seriously, here's a verbal assult you might actually comprehend due to it's simplistic nature(right up your alley huh?) .... SHUT UP! :p

i would like to drop this as i dont know you very well .... for all i know you could be masturbating to our banter in a pile of your own feces .... the mystery that shrowds you frightens me ....

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."

Olivier Hague said:
Unconfirmed (that's why I'm not starting a new thread yet):

The sight of Guts' new armor brings back memories to Zoddo.
A warrior wearing an armor like that eventually turns into a Skull Knight-like being.
The power of the armor turns the skull helmet into a wolf-like head.
Guts is now too fast and powerful for Grunbeld to handle.
A lot of blood is spurting from the joints of the armor.

From another source:

Wearing the armor for too long may result in insanity.

Is Guts new armor the same armor that Gaiseric used to wear before he was turned into what we know as the "Skullknight"? Do we know?

However, somehow it seems to me that the very dramatic and emotional conflict between Guts and Griffith is related to the one between the Skullknight and Nosferatu Zoddo in many ways. We've seen many parallels between berserk's protagonist and the Skullknight until now.
Could it be that there are any parallels or similarities between Zoddo and Griffith as well? Maybe Zoddo was a human being like Gaiseric long ago - maybe the two of them were allies just as Griffith and Guts used to be.

And does the same destiny that turned Gaiseric into the Skullknight await Guts for whatever reason?

So many questions - nothing of vital importance really; just thoughts that were rushing through my head.

-TS

O

Ozmo

Olivier Hague said:
Unconfirmed (that's why I'm not starting a new thread yet):

The sight of Guts' new armor brings back memories to Zoddo.
A warrior wearing an armor like that eventually turns into a Skull Knight-like being.
Guts is now too fast and powerful for Grunbeld to handle.
A lot of blood is spurting from the joints of the armor.

From another source:

Wearing the armor for too long may result in insanity.

(oh, and no break yet: there will be a new episode in the next issue of Young Animal)

Remind me again, how is it that you know all this stuff a week or so before YA is released? :eek:

O

Ozmo

Bah, retry.

Olivier Hague said:
A couple of days, not a week. ^^;

(it was legit, by the way)

Remind me again, how is it that you know all this stuff a couple of days or so before YA is released? :eek:

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

Psymont said:
maybe not reality, but definitely your mom .... :-*
this is fun huh? i could do this all day .... again, like your mom .... :-*

crowds says - "ooooooooooohhhhh"

but seriously, here's a verbal assult you might actually comprehend due to it's simplistic nature(right up your alley huh?) .... SHUT UP! :p

i would like to drop this as i dont know you very well .... for all i know you could be masturbating to our banter in a pile of your own feces .... the mystery that shrowds you frightens me ....

Psymont, take your own advice and shut up. At least wait for the damn chapter to come out before you start pissing everybody off about it. ::)

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)

The Beast is gaining physical form through Guts' armor? Yeesh.......that makes my stomach queasy... the consequences could be very severe....

I hope Guts and (more likely) Caska don't get fucked over by the Beast here...

other than that, was anything Olivier said really unexpected at all?

P

psymont

kimchan said:
Psymont, take your own advice and shut up. At least wait for the damn chapter to come out before you start pissing everybody off about it. ::)

*psymont beats kimchan to death with latest issue of YA*
*blood drips from rolled up issue as psymont casts a deadly gaze across the forum*
"grrrrrrrrrr....."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

forgive me, its just so damn hard seeing guts so dependant on magical items ....

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

BABBLEFISH!

kimchan said:
Let's see, he's bleeding through every nook and cranny of his armor.
*checks the image on page 9* I don't see it ... ???

Wereallmad said:
Those are particles, not words, Einstein.
thank you for confusing english and japanese

trapped_soul said:
Is Guts new armor the same armor that Gaiseric used to wear before he was turned into what we know as the "Skullknight"? Do we know?
since the armors look completely different, and Gaseric's wasn't shaded to make it look "black," I doubt it.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."

Majin Tenshi said:
since the armors look completely different, and Gaseric's wasn't shaded to make it look "black," I doubt it.

yet there's still the possibility that it _is_ indeed the same armor, although its physical shape changed.

otherwise it's very likely that it's the same kind of armor. And IMO this indicates that the same thing that happened to Gaiseric will happen to Guts. It's not a proof though - it's just a feeling.

-TS

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

This is not a Babelfish translation: It is from the competion ;D

Guts around which is poked and moved to something by which it has been sprung, and riots, and it turns from inside. The impulse begins to have a clear form soon. It was the figure of "the illegal beast" about which it is always whispering to his heart. The form of armor also changes as the consciousness of guts is governed by "the illegal beast." a helmet -- perfect -- changing -- completely -- the form like wolf -- becoming -- a motion of guts -- 獣じみてますます疾く -- it becomes atrocious Although it is GURUMBERUDO which is pleased with the recovery of guts temporarily, a shield is destroyed, the gun of 義手 is driven in and it wonders. ZODDO speaks to the knight of 髑髏, looking at the situation. "That -- It is nostalgic. Is the same way also as a fellow made to follow? The same 冥府魔道 as you." SHIRUKE says that "the armor of 狂戦士" and it are completed 呪物 which leave 鉱霊 (DOWAFU). If those who wore it are cut by too much strong violent emotion and forget pain and fear. The ache is not only felt and, in addition, the body of guts is also in a very dangerous state now. A lot of blood begins to drip in drops from the crevice between the armor of guts soon. It continues.

korkor

I could be a llama

Olivier Hague said:

i wonder if this explains why the helmet looked like skully assuming he was the last owner of the armor...

O

Ozmo

The Babblefish translation is pretty much agreeing with Hague. This part looks especially intresting.

Correction it is distant the apology
With the previous review, concerning the new armor of guts with huge letter "it is not black", that and so on you asserted, but the actual place it is black, being to be black, it does. Because there is no betta coating, the っ て, no year "ベルセルク" you read is, -! While with you denouncing by yourself, we apologize. Without reading this journal, reading this, when the person who is misunderstood came, very much excuse it was not. Entirely, it may not be my misunderstanding -, - (the sweat)
The bean jam ball huge letter without using, probably will leave, from now on... it is shy afterwards because...

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

Majin Tenshi said:
url] *checks the image on page 9* I don't see

Page 9? What page 9? I was just going off of what Olivier was talking about and it was a bit exaggerated for effect, I admit. ;D

Top Bottom