Episode 270

carbonater said:
Exactly. I find joy in Guts' "no surrender" attitude that gets him out of the most impossible situations. It may not be pretty, but he does it on his own steam.

I do love the Skullknight. I'm really anxious to see some back story on him.

heh. Who Isn't? :casca:

Anyway; yes, it will be 'one too many times' if it happends (Skullknight's interference)..

Let's just hope somebody doesn't die (exept for Daiba off course)...

Although imo I must say he looks like one of the toughest 'concrete' enemies Guts is facing until now (exept for Griffith, and GH members and Grunbeld and and --oh there goes my point..). Than again his beast form has never been as strong. Going towards 'speculation', sorry..

:SK:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Jesus, Skull Knight hasn't even "rescued" Guts as much as you guys are babbling about it.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
"Griffith No More!" said:
Jesus, Skull Knight hasn't even "rescued" Guts as much as you guys are babbling about it.

I can only recall two times that he really has (the Eclipse and at Qliphoth), which isn't much compared to all the shit Guts has gotten out of by himself. I don't count Flora's, because Guts pretty much got himself and his friends outta there, while Skull Knight watched his battle with Grunbeld along with Zodd for the majority of the time he was present.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
skullyguardsig.jpg
Well, I've officially run out of room in my sig for this nonsense.

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
"Griffith No More!" said:
skullyguardsig.jpg
Well, I've officially run out of room in my sig for this nonsense.

Brilliant!  :badbone:

BTW, I'm a little baffled by that bulge between beast-spidey's leg. Is that a gargoyl or is he my new best friend?

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
QUeeN typhonblue said:
Brilliant!  :badbone:

BTW, I'm a little baffled by that bulge between beast-spidey's leg. Is that a gargoyl or is he my new best friend?

Actually, I think it's his hand. :void:

Top Bottom