Episode 288

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Title: 海戦 (1) - Sea Battle (1)

07v15.jpg

There'll be a break after this issue. Next episode will be released on September 14.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
SaiyajinNoOuji-Trading Cards said:
I got the mother fucking shit! :isidro:

Its a great Episode!!!! Seriously!

To the Chat room!

Goddamnit, I hate being at work when this happens! :puck: Can't wait for the episode, the title has me excited. :guts:

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Here you go all

http://www.wikiupload.com/download_page.php?id=186516

Make sure to have at least adobe reader 5 installed! :carcus:

Also just FYI, you cant copy or print the pictures! Have fun! :carcus:

Miura just wants a life too I guess. I know he can't have much of one when he's pumping this shit out every two weeks. Too much work goes into some of these episodes.

A

avidwriter

http://www.wikiupload.com/download_page.php?id=186516

Anyone else having trouble with this? It wont download for me....it says it did. However it doesnt, I have Acrobat 8.0 btw. Mirror?

EDIT : Instead of giving me the "save as..." pop up it just says Done in the corner of IE and sits there. It seems that it downloads in the background and if you just let it stay it'll pop up. I just hope all future episodes are .zip'd either way, it just makes it easier. Thanks.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
dwarfkicker said:
That fucking Pirate has some serious balls.

It's more like he didn't know who he was up against (without even mentioning the dialog, look at his face on page 19). His comeback is likely to be pretty short lived, unfortunately for him. :zodd:

avidwriter said:
Anyone else having trouble with this? It wont download for me....it says it did. However it doesnt, I have Acrobat 8.0 btw. Mirror?

I had some trouble with it too. Eventually downloaded, but was a pain.

Awesome episode as always. The pirate bastard's comeback should be fun. A rematch between him & Isidro maybe? Hope the sea battle is a rough-n-tumble swashbuckling, Errol Flynn inspired romp for Guts'/Roderick's crew. Though with how banged up Guts is, I don't see him doing much in the way of fighting. More likely, it'll be Roderick's turn to show how useful he & his crew are in aiding Guts when he's not supposed to do shit in his condition.

In serious news, Farnese's & Schierke's acceptance that they can't be the #1 female in guts' life is groundwork for more development. Particularly for Farnese busting out in front of Casca like that. :???:

CnC

Ad Oculos
omgz Midland's King is back!!!

:guts:

Wow.. Roderick's turning into quite the badass. To even have a reputation on the sea. Sep. 14 can't come fast enough.

SaiyajinNoOuji

CnC said:
omgz Midland's King is back!!!

:guts:

Wow.. Roderick's turning into quite the badass. To even have a reputation on the sea. Sep. 14 can't come fast enough.
Oh yea CnC, Aaz wanted us to tell you that he was right with Shierke handling the news about Casca better then Farnese! :guts:

Looking forward to the EPIC battle that will take place on September 14th!

CnC

Ad Oculos
Oh yea CnC, Aaz wanted us to tell you that he was right with Schierke handling the news about Casca better then Farnese! :guts:

lol. Sounds about right. Unfortunately for him he missed my argument. He kept trying to bring it to a "who's more stable? Farnese or Shierke"-level where he'd easily win, while I kept it where it originally started within the context of THAT episode's narrative where it was not definitive.
So sorry, you try again next time... do better... @}-------- :troll:

SaiyajinNoOuji

dwarfkicker said:
I really hope Guts does the smart thing and sit this one out. Give the other characters some time to shine.
I think he will be. Usually Gut's goes to where all the commotion is but he is still laying in bed. Its going to be Rodrick being the star so to speak for the next few episodes!

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Mint!

Thanks for the speedy delivery, dude -- especially the message you sent.

All in all, it was an interesting episode, but I can't help but think this could drag on.. hopefully Roderick will make short work of these pirates and we can get to land sooner rather than later. I still would like to know what Guts said to Roderick about Casca. It got a decent reaction from both, but he could say "Boo" and both of them would respond... silly infatuated women. September 14th does suck, but hell, I'm moving out anyway and have no idea when I'll be getting me internet connection back! So, not so bad in the long run.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Thanks for the episode, Saiya! I guess Isidro didn't murder the pirate captain in cold blood after all. He must've learned how to swim. :SK:

handsome rakshas said:
Good stuff, shower scenes and pirates make a great episode!

Couldn't agree more. :guts:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Uriel said:
All in all, it was an interesting episode, but I can't help but think this could drag on.. hopefully Roderick will make short work of these pirates and we can get to land sooner rather than later. I still would like to know what Guts said to Roderick about Casca. It got a decent reaction from both, but he could say "Boo" and both of them would respond... silly infatuated women. September 14th does suck, but hell, I'm moving out anyway and have no idea when I'll be getting me internet connection back! So, not so bad in the long run.

aw. dude.

you know Miura could drag this out and still make it interesting. Have a little faith.

Haha, I thought that guy died. It would be pretty uneventful to introduce the pirates just for Roderick to own them...wonder if they'll be successful in getting a hostage ( :???: )

Mage said:
Haha, I thought that guy died. It would be pretty uneventful to introduce the pirates just for Roderick to own them...wonder if they'll be successful in getting a hostage ( :???: )

Them taking Casca would definitely cause Guts to pick up his sword and wipe out the pirates in his trademark berserker rage.

Top Bottom