Episode 295

KazigluBey

Misanthrōpos
If I were to make a wager I don't think you'd have to worry about it not being complete in your lifetime. Even if this was the halfway point in the story, that still would mean it would be done while you are still alive. Miura doesn't come across as someone that would drag something out for the sake of writing a long story. There hasn't been any filler in Berserk.

Jarome said:
Personally I'm so terrified about the idea that Berserk will just never end in my lifetime that I'd feed myself upon any spoilers that looks anyhow legit and certified
Why, are you 80 or something?

pippin22 said:
Why, are you 80 or something?

I'm not the guy you are replying to, but it just kinda bums me out that anyone of us could be fatally hit by a car, and die never knowing the ending to one of the greatest mangas ever

or the same kinda shit could happen to miura and then NO ONE would know the ending

X

Xem

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
What do you consider filler?

Edit: Excluding the anime.

I've gotta agree, there hasn't been a single episode that hasn't added to the story in an immense way from my perspective. The anime either really, sure there's certain parts, but an entire episode? No way.

NightCrawler said:

Heh, unless he's meaning Schierke, but I'd say that she's as essential to the cast as any of the other recent members, perhaps moreso, given her capability for (partially) restraining :chomp:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Bekul said:
Heh, unless he's meaning Schierke, but I'd say that she's as essential to the cast as any of the other recent members, perhaps moreso, given her capability for (partially) restraining [thebeast]
And summoning the Blaze Wheel, the Lady of the Depths and the Lord of Rotting Roots, reviving Guts from madness, leading them to the Qliphoth, explaining the magical world to them, showing Guts the weakness of Ganishka and Daiba... just to name the obvious ones. So, yeah, I'd say she's pretty fucking important.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I think she's important simply because she is, regardless of whatever practical purposes she's served, Miura has made her a main character and focal point.

My prediction is that Griffith will actually just stand there and do all of jack shit. Ganishka will somehow implode under the strain of this power that he's panickedly threw himself into but has no way of controlling. I think it'll end up that Ganishka got in way over his head, and when he dies a spontaneous death the real threat will be the power that consumed him(kinda like some of the others have already mentioned in this thread already).

If I'm wrong on that prediction and Griffith does do something, I honestly think it'll be subtle(and surprising) in spite of the magnitude of the situation.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
mike.william said:
If I'm wrong on that prediction and Griffith does do something, I honestly think it'll be subtle(and surprising) in spite of the magnitude of the situation.
Wouldn't that be pretty UNsurprising though?

Top Bottom