Episode 326

I managed to get the poster in Japan for $31.00 USD. (Comes with Bandana/Banner as well.) I feel pretty damn lucky considering the other poster prices are going for around $70.00 USD. Will also hopefully be subscribing to YA in a few weeks when I get more Berserk funds.

KGrHqVhkE8lHZEESJBPJVK5Qd60_3.jpg

That's a great find. I signed up for a 6 month subscription to Young Animal over the weekend via Jpbooks.co.uk. I'm hoping mine comes with similar goodies if they can track it down.

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
Yes! I was able to get my hands on this issue! :guts:

IMAG2524.jpg

and it came with this beautiful poster (will frame later):
IMAG2526.jpg

I would have really been bummed out if I had missed out on this poster. I was lucky to have gotten the last magazine they had! :ubik:

Just finished reading 326 ep., I think Miura makes Guts suffer too much in the last few volumes... no good. Cant watch this anymore
Because he is using berserk armor he has lost thousand liters of blood already and had all bones broken... c'mon man thats too much Guts already is an invalid!

voodoo_sh said:
Just finished reading 326 ep., I think Miura makes Guts suffer too much in the last few volumes... no good. Cant watch this anymore
Because he is using berserk armor he has lost thousand liters of blood already and had all bones broken... c'mon man thats too much Guts already is an invalid!

Before you know it Guts is going to starting looking like SkullKnight. :SK: :troll:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
voodoo_sh said:

Well the man was going up against a "god". It wasn't supposed to be a walk in the park.

voodoo_sh said:

Aren't you exaggerating a litttttle bit here? And he's not in that state because of the Berserk's armor either, it's what the heart did to him.

Death May Die said:
I managed to get the poster in Japan for $31.00 USD. (Comes with Bandana/Banner as well.) I feel pretty damn lucky considering the other poster prices are going for around $70.00 USD. Will also hopefully be subscribing to YA in a few weeks when I get more Berserk funds.

Nice catch!! How large is the flag? I'd imagine the length wouldn't be as large as the poster's. Time to go hit ebay..

Oh, man! 326 was delicious! I can't wait to see how Guts will get outta this cluster fuck! :beast:

Anyone think Schierke might bet trying to say that Guts is dead at the end of this episode? As in the Berserk Armor finally consumed his body, like it did it's previous owner?

Many people seem to think that she is just going to say that he is still inside. And she certainly may, but that just seems way too predictable and Miura has never been one to deliver work that I could ever predict.

Whatever she has to say about Guts. I am excitingly expecting the unexspected, obviously it could be anything.

Jaze1618 said:
Anyone think Schierke might bet trying to say that Guts is dead at the end of this episode? As in the Berserk Armor finally consumed his body, like it did it's previous owner?

Many people seem to think that she is just going to say that he is still inside. And she certainly may, but that just seems way too predictable and Miura has never been one to deliver work that I could ever predict.

Whatever she has to say about Guts. I am excitingly expecting the unexspected, obviously it could be anything.

Wasn't she saying something along the lines of "Guts is in grave danger!"? *Skips a few pages back*, yes, at least that's what Walter said 2 pages back.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Jaze1618 said:

I certainly don't think so myself.

Jaze1618 said:

Well in this case it's we do know that he's still inside though (and being carried away by a hemorrhage). And since the others have no idea what's been going on, it's warranted for Schierke to explain it to them.

It's nothing new, but I love how Guts essentially wills himself past his injuries. This used to be just the beast taking over (as I see it), but now I think he's actually in control. I love it. :guts:

@Jaze: Well she might not be saying he's dead but the danger is certainly GRAVE. I mean...he's pretty much completely out of strength in a sinking Sea God. Either he's getting saved or the Beast is gonna be carving his way through that thing in order to survive. Maybe leaving Guts Berserk again with no enemies in site after escaping, leading the the climax of this part of the chapter? For some reason as climactic as the Sea God fight was, I'm still holding out for a LITTLE more mythology as far as the group/the beast/the moonlight boy/skull Knight goes.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
The scene with Guts embracing the Beast was a fantastic scene. Seriously hoping to see the Chapter progress a little more...

perros said:
Got my poster today! Incidentally, where could I subscribe to YA from here in Scotland?

Www.jpbooks.co.uk is who I've set mine up with only last week. I shall be getting tomorrows issue today according to them. With postage etc it's about £120 for 6 months (12 issues). You get a bigger discount the longer your subscription. They're reputable as well, since they're part of a three storey department store in London.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Still no preview or summary of Ep 327 circulating on the japanese boards, but there is this enigmatic picture posted earlier today presumably from the new ep: (click)

It's a slang phrase that means to die or "kick the bucket."

Could be Guts contemplating death. Just a guess. A lot of the posts over on 2ch seem to be focused on Guts being close to death. But we'll know more in a bit.

Top Bottom