Episode 333

With the indications that we are nearing very significant milestone in the story, it's not overly surprising that Miura is committing a great deal of time dealing with this, but I won't deny that the wait to see what's next is now becoming increasingly difficult to cope with.

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
JezzaX said:
With the indications that we are nearing very significant milestone in the story, it's not overly surprising that Miura is committing a great deal of time dealing with this, but I won't deny that the wait to see what's next is now becoming increasingly difficult to cope with.
I feel your pain, friend.
http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=11804.0

Let's all reread Berserk twice!

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Axy7wi4.jpg

5OCB9Cv.jpg

Gonna feel dumb if these were posted somehwhere I didn't notice, but h-here I go. :farnese:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Nice! Thanks for the pics man. That shot gives us a sense of scale for those statues above the gate, and they sure are big. Now I'm really eager to find out what Rickert and Erica will find within the city. :guts:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
NTSC-J said:
lol those are my pics that I took and put on 4chan. Never thought they'd make the rounds!
Thanks for scanning that preview! Glad to see that we will get more Falconia before the inevitable transition. But what the hell kind of world do we live in where you choose to share with 4chan before SKnet? :femto:

You'll have to forgive me, I thought of posting it here but you guys are always a few steps ahead, I figured it was old news.

Finished reading vol. 37 last night (I try to hold out on checking individual episodes) and its the best in ages. Really looking forward to the next episode.

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Thanks NTSC! When I saw them my first thought was "oh crap I missed a thread update on Skullknight where somebody posted this." Guess you thought the same as me though.
Aazealh said:
Nice! Thanks for the pics man. That shot gives us a sense of scale for those statues above the gate, and they sure are big. Now I'm really eager to find out what Rickert and Erica will find within the city. :guts:
I'm really glad we're getting more of their Falconia adventures, I'm eager to see more of the city. Can't wait for my 37 to arrive.(and the figma of course)

Oburi

All praise Grail
Damn those statues look even more menacing up close. :magni:

I'm so happy we are getting closer to Falconia. I'm dying to see what's inside. I expect my reactions won't be any different from Rickerts and Ericas.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
NTSC-J said:
Finished reading vol. 37 last night (I try to hold out on checking individual episodes) and its the best in ages. Really looking forward to the next episode.

Hehe, I'm always amazed that some of us manage to hold out like that. No doubt that makes each release an event in and of itself. Anyways, 37 concludes the battle against the Sea God with a bang (in more ways than one), culminating what was built in the previous 2 volumes. Then we get that awesome flashback to Guts' childhood and his first encounter with an elf, then a very effective recap of the many plot points currently hanging on the arrival at Elfhelm, and to finish we get a glimpse of what life in the world is now, and what Falconia symbolizes to the common people. Pretty good indeed.

Dar Klink said:
Can't wait for my 37 to arrive.(and the figma of course)

Ditto. Funnily enough, I actually thought I'd delayed to order it and earlier this month I scoured several websites to try and find one that still had preorders available. I found none and resigned myself to buy one on Yahoo! Japan auctions after the release. Then earlier this week I got a notice from CD Japan telling me my order had shipped. Turns out I had preordered and I'd just forgotten about it. I'm getting old. -___-;

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
NTSC-J said:
Glad you enjoyed it. It is indeed an action-packed one. Now that you're caught up you can listen to all our podcasts discussing those episodes :guts:

If you don't mind me asking, what do the posters depict this time around?

JoeZeon said:
I'm kinda confused here, if we're not expecting another episode till May, where did this preview come from?

The images come from the preview pages included at the end of volume 37.

I'm really looking forward to getting my copy tomorrow. I'm most excited about reading through Guts's flashback again in book form. The figure looks cool too.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
JoeZeon said:
I'm kinda confused here, if we're not expecting another episode till May, where did this preview come from?

Episodes are not necessarily published right after they're completed. Back in the day when prepublication was more regular, YA had a stash of episodes they kept and used as a buffer to ensure the release was even and regular.

Walter said:
If you don't mind me asking, what do the posters depict this time around?

Young Guts on one side, Rickert and Erika on the other.

IncantatioN said:
Curious what the text in the 2nd picture is saying!

"Rickert and Erika have made it to Falconia. The only truly safe city in the world is now open for all to see. But what are its inhabitants up to..."

You SKnet guys already own Volume 37? Must be Japanese then because I always buy my Berserk on time :p Are you able to read Japanese or are you all just that hardcore and buy them anyways? lol!

Oh and a thanks to Dar Klink for his Berserk 334 previews...can't hold in the excitement!!! :ubik:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
IronBerserk said:
You SKnet guys already own Volume 37? Must be Japanese then because I always buy my Berserk on time :p Are you able to read Japanese or are you all just that hardcore and buy them anyways? lol!
Volume 37 came out in Japan on Friday. And if you follow the episodes as they come out, it's a requirement to purchase the manga as it's released. As true fans, if you take, you give.

Oh and a thanks to Dar Klink for his Berserk 334 previews...can't hold in the excitement!!! :ubik:
Those came from NTSC-J originally. Also, it's nitpicking, but those 2 pages are a preview specifically about content within Volume 38, not necessarily 334. But yes, it makes sense that it comes from 334.

Oburi

All praise Grail
puella said:
Do you think it's true?

Sure. Could be that something more sinister is going on though. Who knows what other functions the World Spiral Tree provides.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
puella said:
Do you think it's true?
I don't think we have any reason to doubt him. Like Oburi said, the tree may provide some beneficial functions in addition to some more sinister plan. Alternatively, it may also be a completely neutral symbol of the merging of the worlds. .... :ganishka:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
If we stick with the Falconia side of things for a while, do you think Rickert will end up coming face-to-face with Griffith again, or do you think Miura has other plans for Rickert while he's in Falconia?

Top Bottom