Episode 338

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Kruge said:
Is that totally digital, or is there a way to order it and it be delivered internationally?

I think those specific editions are digital only. For example, Amazon carries them, but only on Kindle.

That being said, I know of at least two equivalent physical releases that took place some years ago, both of which I possess. The first one was labelled "My Best Remix" (MBR) and consisted of 12 volumes that covered the manga up to volume 27 (the classic tankōbons). The second was released alongside the movie trilogy. It was called Young Animal Remix (YAR) and was virtually identical to the MBR but only had six volumes. Unfortunately those were limited runs and have been out of print for a long time as far as I know. You might still be able to find some online (here, for example), but getting the complete set will likely prove difficult.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
So I finally got my physical copy of YA and one thing no one else mentioned is that the booklet has a character sheet with two new official spellings: Luka and Erika. So consider that the official SK.net notice: Cs now uncool, Ks are in demand.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Thank you for the clarification Aaz. Talking about that, how many characters do we know for sure about their spelling? I know some of them are actually debated or was not to long ago.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
jackson_hurley said:
Thank you for the clarification Aaz. Talking about that, how many characters do we know for sure about their spelling? I know some of them are actually debated or was not to long ago.
The ones that immediately stick out to me as being uncertain are: Locus, Grunbeld, Carcus.

It's possible we'll get a character entry listing (with intended spelling) for Locus at the start of Vol 38, given the focus on him in recent episodes. Just hoping it's not ROCKS. :puck:

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Walter said:
The ones that immediately stick out to me as being uncertain are: Locus, Grunbeld, Carcus.

Just hoping it's not ROCKS. :puck:

God I hope not too. But thanx for the answer! As always you guys are of great help! :serpico:

CheAkiwara

大天使 ~ ボイド
I am so happy that BERSERK is back. For good , I might add.

Im really curios what Rickert would've done if Rakshas had not come after him and decided to leave Falconia. I mean would he have just walked out the front door and get wrecked instantly by monsters ? :D

I always love seeing the Bakiraka , they are looking so badass with their muscles as big as the Dragonslayer !
Let's hope they manage to atleast "impress" Rakshas a bit by showing how mich they improved.

Also isnt it possible that Rakshas went after Rickert for his own intentions? I can imagine him thinking stuff like "You cant just slap the fcking "Mayor" of our city and still get to live here" :rakshas:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
CheAkiwara said:
Also isnt it possible that Rakshas went after Rickert for his own intentions? I can imagine him thinking stuff like "You cant just slap the fcking "Mayor" of our city and still get to live here" :rakshas:

Of course. He's an independent sort of guy. It just seems that Miura is directing us toward Locus' involvement, given Silat's final line.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
Of course. He's an independent sort of guy. It just seems that Miura is directing us toward Locus' involvement, given Silat's final line.

Episode 339 might open with him saying he came of his own volition though. :rakshas:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Aazealh said:
Episode 339 might open with him saying he came of his own volition though. :rakshas:

Of course.There's a lot about this particular circumstance that'll likely be revealed shortly.

I wonder how many more Falconia episodes we'll be seeing after this fight concludes.

RaffoBaffo

Ex-Newser of the late Berserk Chronicles
Oddly Berserk is'nt in the Preview of the Next YA.
Or, at least, I don't see it.

EDIT:
Nevermind, is there, the Kanji are really small, so I didn't notice them XD

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
RaffoBaffo said:
Oddly Berserk is'nt in the Preview of the Next YA.
Or, at least, I don't see it.

EDIT:
Nevermind, is there, the Kanji are really small, so I didn't notice them XD

Yeah. The fact there wasn't an image for Berserk is actually a good sign. Another Berserk? No big deal!

I considered making a post here back on Wednesday confirming that it was in the next issue when I saw the katakana for Berserk in the corner, but didn't think it was worth refreshing the thread over, considering it was dated in the last issue. But here we are :iva:

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword
PippinStrippin said:
Awesome!! I really hope the news about Miura releasing episodes monthly become a reality :ubik:

I think it's funny that people (There's more than just you, Pippin) are still in denial of the monthly release despite it being confirmed.

Top Bottom