Episode 358

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
We're of similar minds, but that's BOLD! I was thinking something more like the episode would end like this: "With your return, everything is set for your coronation tomorrow." That being said, sure why can't Grand Vizier Ubik greet them at the gates? "Oh were those dolmens where I said they'd be? How nice!" :ubik:

Haha, I like it!

April is starting to become a crazy month! Game of Thrones Season 8, One Punch Man Season 2, and long awaited Berserk episode to top it all off. Couldn't be more happy :ubik::guts:

Don’t forget Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2!

2830kPq.jpg

April is starting to become a crazy month! Game of Thrones Season 8, One Punch Man Season 2, and long awaited Berserk episode to top it all off. Couldn't be more happy :ubik::guts:

Don’t forget Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2!

Might as well add the new chapter of Dragon ball super, but nobody cares about that apart me. :judo::shrug::ganishka:

Mortal Kombat 11 and Avengers Endgame as well. :serpico:

Excellent news, thanks LOicos!

Griffith riding Grunbeld?! That'll be a first :isidro:. Perhaps Zodd is off to a side-quest, taking care of another matter?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
sometimes, an episode's art depicted in the previews would change by the time of YA publication :ganishka:

I don't remember that ever happening.

I didn't know about these. It'd be pretty cool to see that unfinished art. Is there an archive of those previews anywhere?

It wasn't unfinished art, merely a panel from the upcoming episode. It's really not worth putting online.

RaffoBaffo

Ex-Newser of the late Berserk Chronicles
That remind me that they changed their policy, and the digital edition will be avariable this week.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
For any new members checking this thread for activity, it's normal for us to get either a preview or the full thing by Tuesday at the earliest, and Thursday-Friday at the absolute latest.

As a reminder, the official digital episode will be made available on hakusensha-e.net for about $3 on the day of release (Friday). A link to the specific magazine with Berserk will be provided in this thread, along with instructions on how to buy it.

Just completed my second reading, ready for whenever the new episode pops up.

Heyy, me too! I started some months ago and I was reading slowly, but after we found out that the new episode is coming out this month, I wanted to be done before it did, and I made it! :badbone:

Top Bottom