Forum News & Updates

Should we keep it sectionalized in child boards, or just have one big bulletin board?

• Child Boards

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • One Board

Votes: 15 93.8%

• Total voters
X

Xem

Re: New colors!

Skullknight.net > Skullknight.net > Vagabond Inn (Moderator: 宮本 グリフィス) > New colors!

I click what's typed in bold.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Deci said:
edit: This is minor, but weird. If you click the banner at the top to get back to the Inn, then click the Skullknight.net index button, you remain with the Vagabond Inn title at the top of your browser for the rest of the SK.net forum... but only if you click the banner first. WEIIIIRD.

That's not weird at all, it's because the URL is masked. It's not related to cache or anything. However like I told Griffith myself I would recommend not using such a link.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Aazealh said:
That's not weird at all, it's because the URL is masked. It's not related to cache or anything. However like I told Griffith myself I would recommend not using such a link.
If it gets Aaz to post in the section, we're keeping it!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Thanks for improving the place, guys. Any continued help and suggestions are welcome! Oh yeah, and don't forget to post. :slan:

Griffith

Thanks, I guess we're pretty much set on this theme for a while, save for minor tweaks here and there.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

yeah as I said earlier, I think the white on gold/brown doesn't work so well because it's not high-contrast enough. I like all the fine-tuning changes you've made though, such as the butterflies in the background of the post box. Nice touch! All it's missing now is Mr. Poo Bird :guts:

Griffith

Thank you, the butterflies were actually trickier than I thought, and yeah, the white on gold text will probably just change to black. Wondering how to incorporate Mr. Poo Bird though... maybe Mr. butterfly will lose his place in the banner. =)

UPDATE: Wally's dream come true, white text on the the gold bars are now black.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

宮本 グリフィス said:
UPDATE: Wally's dream come true, white text on the the gold bars are now black.
Excellent! But the a:hover text still goes to grey whenever you mouse over it. Near perfect!

Griffith

Vagabond Emoticons

Thinking about a new way to do new episode threads, basically just having one giant ongoing Episodes Thread that we keep updating as the new episodes come out. Let me know what you think.

All episode threads have now been combined into a single perma-stickied Current Episodes Thread. Episode 278 will be the first new episode "broken" in the thread as it now exists, though if you hurry, you can be the first to post about any current episode in the thread, I recommend 277. =)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Vagabond Inn Renovation

I dig the idea of a unified Episode thread, and as you already know I think the emoticon idea is stellar. Make it happen! :guts:

I like the new vagabon inn, colors are fine

I don't read anything on this forum, cause I just started the manga 1 month ago, I bought the first 25 volumes on the bay and I'm on the #22 actually, that manga is amazing ! I like the fights, I like the characters, I like the conduct of the story, the graphics are astonished !

Berserk and Vagabond best mangas ever !

Drakull said:
I like the new vagabond inn, colors are fine

I don't read anything on this forum, cause I just started the manga 1 month ago, I bought the first 25 volumes on the bay and I'm on the #22 actually, that manga is amazing ! I like the fights, I like the characters, I like the conduct of the story, the graphics are astonished !

Berserk and Vagabond best mangas ever !

Agreed! :guts: You think the manga is amazing now wait till you read volumes 23-30.

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.

Drakull said:
I like the new vagabon inn, colors are fine

I don't read anything on this forum, cause I just started the manga 1 month ago

But you can post HERE to post your thoughts on the volumes you read.

Griffith

Walter said:
I dig the idea of a unified Episode thread

Yeah, there were some drawbacks to combining all the threads, but I think this is more appropriate overall.

Thanks Drakull, and welcome. As Branded suggests, you can feel safe posting in the new readers thread as spoiler tags are in full effect, and you've pretty much already advanced beyond where the discussion last left off in there. Share your thoughts.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler

宮本 グリフィス said:
Thanks Drakull, and welcome. As Branded suggests, you can feel safe posting in the new readers thread as spoiler tags are in full effect, and you've pretty much already advanced beyond where the discussion last left off in there. Share your thoughts.

Hehe, the lack of discussion is party my fault. I finished vol. 11 a while ago, but haven't been able to afford any more, as money is a bit tight right now.

Griffith

Damn, what a place to have to stop at too. If you can rustle up the cash, I'd suggest trying to get up to 13 where there's a nice natural end/break in the story.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler

宮本 グリフィス said:
Damn, what a place to have to stop at too. If you can rustle up the cash, I'd suggest trying to get up to 13 where there's a nice natural end/break in the story.

Haha I know, it ends right on a cliffhanger. I just got paid this week, so I may shell out some dough and pick up the next two volumes.

Griffith

If you can afford to, I'd definitely recommend it, since it's a much more satisfying and organic stopping point.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler

宮本 グリフィス said:
If you can afford to, I'd definitely recommend it, since it's a much more satisfying and organic stopping point.

I ordered both the volumes. Damn you, Griff!

Top Bottom