[FS] OR Berserk ART OF WAR FIGURES & Konami TCG

Hi, been a long time.

I would like to sell and exchange my Berserk Konami TCG Cards that i have in double and more. Bought them in Japan stores, 2005. All cards are in excellent condition for something that have now like 13 years old.

Pictures soon.

Here's a bunch of my collection, i will sell/trade ONLY double/triple ones :

to arrange in some album (currently into solid plastic blisters) :

Thickness of my 2 albums (average 4 cards per page, so I have some more to buy in order to separate and classify everything with dignity) :

Visible part of the 2 albums:

Start your engines and stay alert ! I will see how many double/triple I do have soon. :)

Last edited:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Wow! Quite a collection! How do you want us to itemize the ones that we want to buy? Link + description? There are about 8 that I'd like, but not 100% on if they all are dupes or not.

Hey Walter,

Right now, i have no idea about it. (shame on me)
I'll take some time tonight to check which cards I can sell/exchange (800 to 900 cards... that's some work :puck:)

Maybe I should post them step by step, maybe not.

Which cards are you interested in, master of the void ?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
KJCSF said:
Hey Walter,

Right now, i have no idea about it. (shame on me)
I'll take some time tonight to check which cards I can sell/exchange (800 to 900 cards... that's some work :puck:)

Maybe I should post them step by step, maybe not.

Which cards are you interested in, master of the void ?

PM incoming :ubik:

And PM received. :badbone:

Checking my collection, I sadly noticed that I may have no BK5 cards at all. Maybe not out yet when I bought all my cards (July 2005). :judo:
(Or, maybe I just didn't noticed them yet. Too many of them.)

Ok, BK4 set checked and classified. I'll begin with those ones.
I have a lot of them to trade or sell.

Btw, that's the BK1 set which I do not own, regardless some special ones. I got all 4 others extension.

Here I am, again.

I've checked every edition, BK 1 to 5 included.
I have no BK1 at all but the 2 special cards of Guts. So nothing to sell for that collection. I have some BK2 and a looot of BK3, 4 & 5 to sell/trade.

I begin with BK3 collection, all you see is for sell/trade :

Prices per card :

Very common (global illustration, most of time anime based) : < 3€
Common (may be some character portrait, still anime based) : < 9€
Uncommon (known scene cards, harder to find in the collection) : < 15€
Rare (when I own one, I'm happy : special issue event cards based on manga/anime) : < 25€
HOLO rare : < 35€

I'm not closed to discuss prices. The prices show a maximum possible, but I will evaluate the price depending on how many cards of the same type I own.

Hey !
Today, I share the BK2 collection cards I'm selling.

Pics:
https://i.goopics.net/0XNVD.jpg
https://i.goopics.net/y5ZYN.jpg
https://i.goopics.net/ZDq13.jpg
https://i.goopics.net/xjxYW.jpg

Card numbers:
White
1 x2
11 x3
12 x2

Green
25 x2
26 x2
29 x2

Black
33 x2
38 x2
44 x2

Red
57 x2
64 x2

Hi again dear Berserk lovers,

I'm using eBay to check if anybody is interested in my TCG doubles.

For now, I make sets of cards (BK2, 3, 4 & 5) without double. I take less than 9€ by card, thinking it is a LOT cheaper than others "sellers" (thiefs ?) on eBay. Maybe it is still too much for a set.

I'm thinking about cheaper set and sell rare cards using independent bid.

I think common & unco cards can be sold between 4-5€ each, but not much more.
Since it's a very rare opportunity to get them at a decent price, I look for good advices to make my offer visible into the community.

What do you think about it ?

Please provide links for you ebay auctions.
If you're charging 4/5€ for common/uncommon cards, to me it's thievery too.
Max 1€/maybe half an € for common/2€ for unco.
rare depends of series.

I don't steal people and I don't want to be stolen. I bought cards while I were in Japan and my auctions are set in order to evaluate my collection selling price.
I'm a TCG player for long time (more than 25 years), I know that kind of cards are pretty rares, even the common ones for a game interrupted 14 years ago.

For now, 2 auctions so far :

I'm open for more cheaper auctions (starting 150€), but I still need to collect more information about my collection.

P.S : where do you get official common/unco/rare classification info about the extensions ?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
P.S : where do you get official common/unco/rare classification info about the extensions ?

The shield and weapon in the top right corner are what indicates it. Bronze (common) / Silver (uncommon) / Gold (rare). For later expansions there's also Super Rare variants.

Thank you.
And, basically, we cannot say if there is some rare common/unco ?

Does number on the shield means graduation in rarity between cards ?

Much appreciated,
K

> "I'm a tcg player"
> Doesn't cross your mind that number means mana cost of card.
oh well.

I have tons of spare cards to sell too, never selling those more than the price I gave. Let's see how long your auctions stay like this.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
And, basically, we cannot say if there is some rare common/unco ?

The only indications of rarity are the ones I mentioned.

Does number on the shield means graduation in rarity between cards ?

No, it's unrelated to rarity. It's the card's "level", which determines when it can be put into play. Specifically, how many city cards must be uncovered before it can be played.

Doesn't cross your mind that number means mana cost of card.

The cost of the card is actually on the left of the level (the little colored orbs). :slan:

> "I'm a tcg player"
> Doesn't cross your mind that number means mana cost of card.
oh well.

I have tons of spare cards to sell too, never selling those more than the price I gave. Let's see how long your auctions stay like this.

That's sick. Being a TCG player does not mean I have time to read useless data on a dead game (I'd rather say "a nonexistent game"). I will never read the Berserk TCG "game functions & wording" because I have so many better things to do in my life like, anything. Plus, that post is totally useless, and pointless. Please, if you have time to spare trolling people who try to gather data to sell things they own, go everywhere I'm not. Should be easy for you, dear gentleman.

@Aazealh Thanks for the tips. I will make others auctions based upon this knowledge.

Anyway, I'm in no hurry to sell thoses cards, and I'm pretty sure most of people _even Berserk fans nowadays_ does not have a clue about this TCG. (more working on some graduation rather than a true "auction".)

Added another auction, for holo BK4 69/80 Sonia :

Last edited:
Sorry for being a prick but you sounded like you were only interested in making a good profit of those cards...

Good thing you reconsidered the price.

Btw, are you not interested in trades ?(foil vs foil for example )

Hi again toji, good thing you finally understood my approach.
Yes, like my topic title says, I'm very interested in trading some cards I don't own. I still don't have a listing of them but I can do that this week.

What's your Store Link mate =)? Best

Edit: Think I found it but there is only one Berserk Card :(.

Nickname is "onlinekevin".

I have some BK4 & 5 collection to post. Will do it soon.

Top Bottom