Gibson Gone Wild: Malibu Style!

asmer said:
a lot of people, probably even among those posting here, tend to have (strong or not) anti-semitic prejudices... As well as anti-Italians feelings, or more recently anti-Arabs, but the list is too long to be written down... The same way if you try to speak with a person of jewish descent, most of the time, he'll have negative feelings againts Palestinians, Arabs, or the likes, even if he never put a finger in Israel... That's the way it is, no big deal, it's always been like that.

LOL...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
asmer said:
Well, I'm proud of you, you're probably the only guy I know that can say: "I don't have any prejudices at all"! Congratulations..........
You're predudiced against people with prejudices. Shame on you.

Sushi Fish said:
It wasn't exactly meant to be funny... :isidro:

Walter said:
You're predudiced against people with prejudices. Shame on you.
Hmmm... It's not exactly true, since I admit I have prejudices myself, it's more like I can't stand the 'scapegoat' theory, like let's hang Gibson he is a nazi, that'll make me a good man, whatever my feelings on the topic are...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
asmer said:
like let's hang Gibson he is a nazi, that'll make me a good man, whatever my feelings on the topic are...
I really think you're misconstruing this whole fiasco dude, and taking it too seriously. We're just laughing at a celebrity who's made an ass of himself on an international level. No one here is asking for a HANGING. As for the media, I don't think they are either, but I'm sure some in the Jewish community wouldn't mind seeing him stretched out on the rack. Hey, they could even tear apart his body and send it to different major cities in the world for some true poetic justice... or better yet, CRUCIFY HIM! CRUCIFY HIM!

PS: GIVE US BARABUS!!!

Walter said:
you're misconstruing this whole fiasco dude, and taking it too seriously
Well, once again, I don't see no problem "debating" about that on an Internet Board, once again, if I was, I wouldn't even mind posting about it...
On a larger scale, my point is that I really don't know why it's been like the TOP NEWS in a lot of media, since when you think about it... it's just bullshit, right?!...
(Anyway, my point being clear or not, it's not all that important I guess... :schierke:)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Wally, quit taking people's seriousness too seriously, and asmer's right (of course, so is Wally, this incident was DELICIOUS =).

Anyway, I think Jews and anti-Semites can all come together on at least one front... fuck Rob Schneider, self-important publicity whore and all-around idiot, not to mention a fucking Jewhoops...

gibsonsig.jpg

SORRY!​

CnC

Ad Oculos
"Gibson No More!" said:
fuck Rob Schneider, self-important publicity whore and all-around idiot, not to mention a fucking Jewhoops...

gibsonsig.jpg

SORRY!​

I heard Rob Schneider is the reason wars happen.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Chevy Chase to star in 'Law & Order' episode parodying Gibson's drunken verbal and vehicular rampage. Source:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/09/27/people.chase.ap/index.html

In an episode that begins filming this week, Chevy Chase guest stars as a TV celebrity who spews religious epithets after being pulled over by police for drunken driving, the network said Tuesday.

The episode, titled "In Vino Veritas," is scheduled to air November 3.
Can't wait :guts: Chase, what a classy choice.

Griffith

Oh man, this is great! I can't get over it being Chevy Chase, the choice is so surreal it's almost like another incident in and of itself. I could actually see Chase doing this in real life. Inspired!

BTW, has McCoy gotten so judgemental to anyone else that you're sort of rooting against him? He wants to put people in prison for being within the same zip code of a crime at this point.

"Why did you allow this to happen to innocent people!?"

"I wasn't there, I mean, I didn't even know this was happening."

"Ignorance of the law doesn't mean you aren't culpable! Put him away, life in prison."

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
"Griffith No More!" said:
BTW, has McCoy gotten so judgemental to anyone else that you're sort of rooting against him? He wants to put people in prison for being within the same zip code of a crime at this point.

"Why did you allow this to happen to innocent people!?"

"I wasn't there, I mean, I didn't even know this was happening."

"Ignorance of the law doesn't mean you aren't culpable! Put him away, life in prison."

I know! Has he even smiled in the last, like, 3 years? He's just getting older and crankier, and his assistant DAs are getting skinnier and weirder looking...

CnC

Ad Oculos
His Assistants keep moving on or dying... I can't blame him for being a little cranky.

If he leaves the show I doubt I'd still watch tho. He's pretty much carrying it all on his own now.

[Back on Topic]

And, yes, the Chevy Chase episode it probably going to rule. Where's the murder tho?

[/topic]

Griffith

Knowing McCoy nowadays, he'll charge the guy for a hate crime, any and all underground Neo-Nazi activity in New York, and hold him and "his kind" personally responsible for the Holocaust.

sam2low.jpg

"It's people like YOUR CLIENT that allow things like WWII to happen in the first place.
Life in prison... no... DEATH!"

puckberserk.jpg

*new ADA*​

And yeah, every new ADA is better than the next. It has the strange effect of making you a fan of the last one retroactively, no matter how much you disliked them before.

TheSkyTraveller

Walter said:
Chevy Chase to star in 'Law & Order' episode parodying Gibson's drunken verbal and vehicular rampage. Source:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/09/27/people.chase.ap/index.html

Can't wait :guts: Chase, what a classy choice.

Just FYI for those that are interested, this episode is on this week. Whether or not "sugar tits" made it in has yet to be determined, although on the commerical, he started saying "Sugar..." to the female cop right before they cut away. :troll:

TheSkyTraveller

Crap. I was wrong. Sorry to get your hopes up, Wally. I just checked online and it's actually on next Friday, not this Friday. I must have seen one of those lame "In two weeks..." commercials. :schierke:

TheSkyTraveller

I saw it too. It was silly. I was happy to see that sugar tits made it in, too. Man does Chevy Chase look like crap these days....

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The first 10 minutes were the best. Chase being blatantly Gibson-esque (I'LL DESTROY YOU!). The rest was generic L&O without Jerry Orbach. What's the point?

Poor Jerry... :judo:

Top Bottom