Griffith/casca statue from Emerald Dream

Grail

Feel the funk blast
My question is, would you be cool putting this up in your house? It seems a little messed up to me.
I sure wouldn't, and you'd better believe that if I saw this statue in somebody else's place, I'd turn around and walk out. :ganishka: For real though, when people say "I wish there were more variety to Berserk figures and statues," this is not what they're looking for.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
There is no way that is an officially licensed product. Aside from that obvious fact, it's in extremely poor taste in addition to being of terrible quality.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Yup, pretty much what I was saying to myself. Its really not the kind of thing you glorify in a statue...

And I'm pretty sure that moment is not suposed to be :"oh nice, a rape. I'd loooove to have a statue of that."

Speaking of, my friend sent me a picture of a guy having a similar scene from the eclipse tattoued. Both of us were confused as to why the guy would do that.

yea it is one of the most disturbing piece they came out in China this year. Limited to 50+ edition run I think. Not a fan of the scene.

Top Bottom