Guy cuts off own penis in restaurant.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,21618357-952,00.html

Police sped to the scene, subduing him with capsicum spray while treating a number of diners for shock. They were also able to recover the male organ from the restaurant floor, the Sun said.

He's tough, I'll give him that.

Scorpio

Courtesy of Grail's doodling.
The mental image of some crazy dude running into a restaurant and then chopping off his willy, and for no apparent reason or motive- hilarious. One of the funniest news articles I think I've read.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Griff sent me this a few days ago. What surprised us both the most was the lame reaction of witnesses.
"Everyone was screaming and running out as he jumped on a table, dropped his trousers and popped his penis out. Then he cut it off. I couldn't believe it," diner Stuart McMahon was quoted as saying.
Pretty underwhelming response ... :schierke:

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
The man cut off his penis in a restaurant called Zizzi ??!! Zizi is a French childish word for...dick!! This was all meant to happen by the Law of Causality!!

I don't know why they bothered to re-attach it. I mean, yea, I know they HAD to try. But a man who opts to lop off his manhood does not deserve to be endowed with a penis in the first place. :badbone:

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
Proj2501 said:
I don't know why they bothered to re-attach it. I mean, yea, I know they HAD to try. But a man who opts to lop off his manhood does not deserve to be endowed with a penis in the first place. :badbone:

Truer words were never spoken.

Top Bottom