Hello people. New person here.

Hello, SpanishInquisitor here, past mid thirties, actually Spanish, currently writing on my phone and dodging lampposts so pardon my french.

My story with Berserk is that of the guy that was always late to things. In early uni some colleague of mine recommended me this manga. Like all good advice it was promptly disregarded. Until later in life.

Cue Physics degree done, not sure what to do with life and I literally came across that one Ganishka double spread. I would cite the source but let us say it was disreputable and not something I can mention in polite conversation.

That got me so interested i bought the first 34 tomes second hand (Berserk is a cursed franchise in Spain where publishers go broke and change constantly) then I scrapped by word of mouth and occasional visits to the comic book store (I did miss my timing several times, still no tome 36 for me...)

And then, with the untimely demise of the Artificer himself I was left with that all too familiar sensation of what to do to fill the gap.

Well, the other option was rejecting globalization, becoming a mountain hermit and get mauled by bears, so thank god for sanity and reason.

I hope to join you people in these sorrowful times to keep the flame lit.

Thanks for having me.

Welcome to Skull Knight Forums. This is a very lively Berserk forum full of friendly and intelligent posters.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Nobody expects the Spanish Inqu-- oops! Your name is near and dear to my heart, in case it isn't obvious from my profile image. :ganishka: Welcome! It's good to welcome new members, even though it is a sad time.

Top Bottom