How do you guys spend your weekends?

Parkus

Keep pushing no matter what
I usually visit my grandparents to see how they're doing and spend time with them. If I don't visit them I spend my time playing video games grinding or playing story games which I enjoy very much.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
My wife works on the weekends usually, so a pretty typical weekend is me and the kids at a park or keeping them occupied indoors with activities (painting, legos, play-doh, or for my daughter it’s music and dancing). I also do a lot of cleaning, meal prep, and shopping on weekends. In the evenings, whether it's a weekend or not, I usually either read or play games, often a little of both.

Dark Emperor

Dweller of the Lotus Moon
I typically play games, read, or hang out with friends. This past weekend I went to an orchestra one of my friends was participating in, then we did some degenerate shit I haven’t done since I graduated from college. It felt good to do that stuff again, though I can’t be engaging in that kind of behavior regularly anymore haha. The past few months have been a bit atypical for me because I’m doing some preparation before I apply to medical school in May.

In Saturday we mostly go for drinks with friends or occasionally we sit in and play some PS5, if no-one is in the mood to go outside.

Sundays it's usually just chilling, maybe some coffee or food outside and reading or gaming at home.

Parkus

Keep pushing no matter what
what is a story game?
A story game(also known as a campaign)is like an interactive movie, you control the main character and take them through various parts of the game. There's dialogue, other characters, combat, and other stuff depending on the type of game(I don't know if you were joking but just in case here's your answer).

friday and saturday evening im usually out drinking. every other hour i spend calling with girlfriend or my best friend. or dying in bed. sometimes I also play skyrim nowadays, I bought a controller for my laptop

Oh man. Some days I realize how busy I can get.

My gf and I have it lined up so the entirety of our brady bunch family is every other weekend.

On the off weekends we will go visit a museum, art gallery, game, walk, bike, throw a party, concert, go out for drinks (more so me), come up with a fun project, watch a show or rarely go to a movie.

On the On weekends we go to the park, game as a family, do projects, board games, travel, movies, or whatever comes up that sounds interesting.

It's safe to say at this point in life work is my getaway, which is not as bad as it sounds. Haha.

Every other weekend, I go check on my mom. The rest of em I’ll usually hang with my lady, I also attend band practice and generally try to do upkeep on my house

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
My wife works on the weekends usually, so a pretty typical weekend is me and the kids at a park or keeping them occupied indoors with activities (painting, legos, play-doh, or for my daughter it’s music and dancing). I also do a lot of cleaning, meal prep, and shopping on weekends. In the evenings, whether it's a weekend or not, I usually either read or play games, often a little of both.
Very similar here. Just a lot more painting.

I am actively competing in Kickboxing, so I am basically always training for a fight or tournament at the moment. Before and after work on weekdays and for a few hours each day on weekends, working on different things. Outside of that I like to spend time with my girlfriend, read, play videogames, watch TV; normal stuff. My friends and I meet every Sunday to play Dungeons & Dragons, except we play a heavily modified, kinda simplified version since we usually just use DnD as a backdrop for us hanging out and talking. After DnD I do my meal or ingredient prep for the week and call it a night. Now that I write it down, I never really thought about how I have had this routine for a few years now. At some point life developed a certain rhythm and everything just fell into place one way or another, it's kinda nice.

A story game(also known as a campaign)is like an interactive movie, you control the main character and take them through various parts of the game. There's dialogue, other characters, combat, and other stuff depending on the type of game(I don't know if you were joking but just in case here's your answer).
I'm not kidding, hahaha, I never look at categories when I buy games. Well, I've played a lot of games in this category.

I watch movies, shows. Sometimes I play video games. I like to also spend my time chatting up my friends(because most of my friends are online only). Other things I tend to do is work out and go outside for a meal, I like eating good food.

guuuuuuuuts

Excited for the next chapter!
I work in theaters: handling lighting design and running sound for shows as a second job (or go to on-site corporate gigs) every other weekend as the world starts going out to do things again. Also volunteer as an online mod, which I try to limit since it can take up all of my free time. Hang out with my pets and girlfriend after work. Life is good.

Not too different from how I spend any other day. Exercise, play video games, watch YouTube, talk to friends and sometimes drawing. It's nice to take long walks too when the weather isn't too bad, which it often isn't.

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
On weekends, Grail and I mostly just chillax. I do chores around the house here and there, do the food shopping, cook, play with our ding dong cats... And other than that, I'll draw and play video games. As silly as this sounds, I try my best to get some video game time in these days. I'm so busy during the week and my drawing has eaten up all my "hobby" time for years, and I've got decades worth of unplayed video games to get through. I'm currently playing Yakuza 0 and am loving the heck out of it. Also, my friends will have movie nights through Discords that we'll join sometimes.

Top Bottom