Keratos23's colorings

It has been a long time since i colored a page of any manga so i'm not as good as i was :schierke:..

But i tried my best :guts:

hEghtQI.jpg

Really cool, the funny thing is that after reading this episode I always thought the vines were more of a black-brown-ish/rotten color, but green will do too. Nice job.

Really cool, the funny thing is that after reading this episode I always thought the vines were more of a black-brown-ish/rotten color, but green will do too. Nice job.

Thanks!! Also yeah, I think green was a very weird/basic choice and I'm gonna try making a purple or brown version. :shrug:

I actually really love the juxtaposition of the lively green to the complete and total gloom of the sky.

Makes it feel surreal. To me anyways.

Sorry for making seperate posts for my colorings, it was probably getting annoying, so from now on i will start posting them here.

Because i am very excited for Episode 358, i decided to color Griffith! I chose to color this page which has Griffith in it, but to be honest, i spent more time coloring Ganishka than Griffith :ganishka:

xjQUWpo.jpg

I really like it. Griffith's side is almost monotone, and Ganishka's is vivid.

Thank you very much!

And yes, Ganishka's Armor is indeed very "colorful", of course i took the colors from the Volume 32 poster but i made them a bit brighter.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
It's cool to see the different approaches you take to different scenes, Keratos! I hope you'll continue to share your colors with us. Appropriately, this scene between Griffith and Ganishka looks very stark, as if all of the sound left the room when Griffith entered! :isidro:

Sorry for making seperate posts for my colorings, it was probably getting annoying, so from now on i will start posting them here.
I merged the threads for you.

It's cool to see the different approaches you take to different scenes, Keratos! I hope you'll continue to share your colors with us. Appropriately, this scene between Griffith and Ganishka looks very stark, as if all of the sound left the room when Griffith entered! :isidro:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I will definitely keep coloring pages!

I merged the threads for you.

Ohhh, I was about to delete the other two threads and post the images here, but that's way better! Thanks! :ubik:

Here is another one! This page was a bit too much for me, so there might be some mistakes here and there...

I don't think we've seen any official colors for most of the Apostles here so i colored them like how i imagined them to look like. I'm pretty happy with it and the next page i'm going to color is (probably) going to be the page from episode 357 with Girffith standing on the leader of the Giants with Grunbeld and Zodd behind him. :zodd:

OuFyCfE.jpg

Grail

Feel the funk blast
This is an ambitious page to take on, Keratos! I think it came out well. I like your choice of colors. Griffith really stands out! :carcus:

Hey, so, i decided to color another page. I kinda forgot about it, but since we got the announcement that we're getting episode 359 this month, i decided to color a page from the latest episode :griffnotevil:

Also, i know the gold chair probably doesn't really match the rest of the room, but i made the walls white and i just couldn't keep everything white. So instead i went with gold since Griffith has some gold feathers on his armor :shrug:

I hope you guys like it!

RLQLQqS.jpg

Finally had enough free time to color again, it's been a while...
Now that my University is closed because of the virus :magni:, I sprent the entire night practising.

It's not a Berserk Coloring, it's from Black Clover, but hopefully you'll like it! :guts:

i37WHvh.jpg

Top Bottom