Killer Raccoons

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
http://www.theolympian.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060821/NEWS/608210327

racoon_5.JPG

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
I carry an iron pipe with me when I go out at night

Gee, how about a board with a nail in it, 2 medkits and an ampoule? (Silent Hill dvd release plug!)
This is a frickin' scary story, And that pic is really freaky! Being a cat lover I would go absolutely apeshit if a raccoon killed my cat. I guess the only answer is for the kitties to take up arms!
kitty_with_gun.jpg

deadraccoon.jpg

What a scary story, thanks Grif!

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Wow...that's only a couple of hours (if that) from where I live. If these raccoons are as maniacally vicious as this article makes them out to be, then I must find them and teach them the ways of Man. Prepare to be civilized, raccoons!!! :griff:

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
Hath these people no shotguns?!? Or are they just incredibly stupid?

If the former, they should buy some; they're fairly cheap, make a hell of a lot more noise than a firecracker, and kill things. If the latter, I can only assume that a higher power has selected these racoons as its chosen servants. Once they have grown fat and strong on the blood of household pets, they shall move on to their true task: cleansing the gene pool of such halfwits.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Rhombaad said:
Wow...that's only a couple of hours (if that) from where I live. If these raccoons are as maniacally vicious as this article makes them out to be, then I must find them and teach them the ways of Man. Prepare to be civilized, raccoons!!! :griff:
Didn't see any Raccoons in Everett where I am from, just had squirrels!

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
A raccoon mafia. They are just trying to get rid of the cats, so they are allowed as pets inside the homes of the previous owners of the cats. Very smart raccoons. :chomp: :chomp:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Didn't see any Raccoons in Everett where I am from, just had squirrels!

You watch your ass. I remember a story GNM posted a while ago about killer squirrels. Sure that was over in Russia, but hell, if they're motivated enough... :chomp:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
"It's a new breed," Keeton said. "They're urban raccoons, and they're not afraid."

"There's one really big bad dude," she added.

"He was the biggest raccoon I've ever seen. He was a monster,"

Are they coming from... RACCOON CITY?! :isidro:

We are the Killer Raccoons

We are the Killer raccoons
We ply our trade beneath the moons
When there's no moon beneath the stars, we borrow our food from cans and jars
Camping scouts they are so nice
They keep food fresh and packed on ice
Nice and friendly eating from the hand
Oh...We are the Killer Raccoons

Ahah! The reason why all attempts to stop these raccoons have failed is because they're all highly trained Boy Scout Commandos! (http://www.albionmich.com/scouts/) Hmm i wonder what badge you get for terrorizing Northwestern cat owners?

Top Bottom