LEGO Batman

berserker88

The Raging Demon
Anybody gonna get it? Im getting it for the PS3. Honestly Im pretty excited for it mainly for the fact that there hasnt been a good batman game in along time(or ever if I can remember) plus its multiplayer so Im really looking forward to playing this with my girlfriend who is also a big Batman fan.

Guts intestines

Yer breath is bad... It'll go away with yer head
Omega Tom Hanks said:
Anybody gonna get it? Im getting it for the PS3. Honestly Im pretty excited for it mainly for the fact that there hasnt been a good batman game in along time(or ever if I can remember) plus its multiplayer so Im really looking forward to playing this with my girlfriend who is also a big Batman fan.

I haven't played many of the LEGO Star Wars games, the few that I have were decent, the thing is that I wish there could be a decent a game that wasn't LEGOized, the co-op does look fun, though.

Oburi

All praise Grail
Yea I can't wait. I've played and beat every lego game so far. Me an my friend love the multiplayer and were still trying to finished Indiana Jones 100%. It's actually very tough. But yea I already have this pre-ordered. Can't wait!

Top Bottom