(LF) Source on Shirt

Atocas

Voice in the Void
This looked like a classic clip art shirt you'd find on Redbubble to me, so I wanted to quickly check if my suspicions were true.

I found an Etsy shop from Thailand selling this design. They claim that it's officially licensed by Great Eastern Entertainment, the same company that made for example the Berserk playing cards and plushies for the Golden Age movies. However, from what I've gathered from a quick Google search, the company doesn't seem to have made anything Berserk related to the Musou game, which this art is indeed from, so it's up to you if you believe them :carcus:

Etsy link

My first thought was that it is a unlicenced shirt too and I can't believe this one is different, even if they claim it but I will try and message them cause it would be nice to know, maybe they can proof it. If I hear something I'll tell.

They claim that it's officially licensed by Great Eastern Entertainment, the same company that made for example the Berserk playing cards and plushies for the Golden Age movies. However, from what I've gathered from a quick Google search, the company doesn't seem to have made anything Berserk related to the Musou game, which this art is indeed from, so it's up to you if you believe them :carcus:

Etsy link
I agree.

Here's a link to the GE official page - http://www.geanimation.com/infoonly/characters_list.aspx?CharacterID=275

This looked like a classic clip art shirt you'd find on Redbubble to me, so I wanted to quickly check if my suspicions were true.

I found an Etsy shop from Thailand selling this design. They claim that it's officially licensed by Great Eastern Entertainment, the same company that made for example the Berserk playing cards and plushies for the Golden Age movies. However, from what I've gathered from a quick Google search, the company doesn't seem to have made anything Berserk related to the Musou game, which this art is indeed from, so it's up to you if you believe them :carcus:

Etsy link
Looks pretty good! I might pull the trigger on one :schnoz: Thank you Atocas!

Top Bottom