Max Factory Femto

If these are cast in polystone and are limited I am all in, if the es is unlimited and or the pieces produced in PVC I am out. It would be a shame to have such wonderfully sculpted pieces cast in PVC/ABS..I am praying :griffnotevil: :sad: :femto:

ryuhayabusa6787

It's time somebody put you in your place, human!
chezzrok said:
If these are cast in polystone and are limited I am all in, if the es is unlimited and or the pieces produced in PVC I am out. It would be a shame to have such wonderfully sculpted pieces cast in PVC/ABS..I am praying :griffnotevil: :sad: :femto:

i have many pvc figures some of them look way better then polystone or resins.

hatsune miku vn02 from max factory

superman of tomorrow ArtFX Statue kotobukiya

batman ArtFX Statue by kotobukiya

batman and superman considered grail pieces for alot of collectors.

chezzrok said:
The very same Art of War made lot in PVC. Today's PVC quality is far over handpainted ones and it is a shame to Art of War when people repaint their statues and it looks better than original.
I wish for limited series made from bronze to appear. I have a Daicon III figure from 80's, it still unpainted and look very "memorial".

andrewdsz said:
From my source these two pieces will be done with PVC, unlimited number. You can order 5000 pieces and as long as you pay they will do it for you. Also max factory is known for rereleasing the products made years ago.

So if u like it go get them. Each probably gonna cost You anywhere from 200 to 300 bucks. If you want a fairly unique / rare limited piece u gotta go elsewhere.

Also u can choose to get it two years later with around the same price. They will be steadily available.

Hi there, thanks for the information. May I ask what your source is? Perhaps they have made an announcement on release dates? I'm sure everyone is eager to know. If anyone else has any clue, feel

free to reply to my post - even if you only have a good idea what kind of release schedule time frames Max Factory normally put in place. Also, I assume they don't have direct access to their products

to anywhere overseas if anyone has any good suggestions for a retailer?

More fresh pics from NYCC 2014!

The prototype looks like PVC with sights of casting process (the last picture). He is non-scale so final price may vary even for PVC, not to mention that there is no announcement yet. They can make it polystone so fans keep your fingers crossed.

theyasminshow1412911326.jpeg

theyasminshow1412911336.jpeg

theyasminshow1412911344.jpeg

theyasminshow1412911483.jpeg

maggie1413149501.jpeg

rayhato said:
More fresh pics from NYCC 2014!

The prototype looks like PVC with sights of casting process (the last picture). He is non-scale so final price may vary even for PVC, not to mention that there is no announcement yet. They can make it polystone so fans keep your fingers crossed.

Thanks for sharing, Looks great! I assume there is still some colour to come? Yet another reason for me to go to Comic Con, still haven't been...

Beherit. said:
Thanks for sharing, Looks great! I assume there is still some colour to come? Yet another reason for me to go to Comic Con, still haven't been...
Yes, we had to wait until painted prototype arrives. Looking at their Guts we can say that paint job would be well-made but personally I'd like to see more dark tones. I'll post some of his shots in his topic.

That looks incredible!! I'm a sucker for deep purple and vibrant reds, this is to die for!! :femto:
Hope to see photos with better lighting in the near future. Thanks for the update!

Looks amazing and Im missing femto in my collection. I hope its less than 100,000 jpy
Anyone know the exact height. I hope its around 340mm, same as 20th anniversary height will be wonderful

I was just going to post painted Femto, you guys vere faster this time :guts:
He is the most impressive Femto statue this far, I hoping for affordable price tag - in general GSC polystone statues costs around 80k JPY.

Ahmetal

God hand help us
Mangetsu said:
Painted version. Looks amazing.

SigmaCloud1423363675.jpeg
16283795797_6a30cd9fb1sr8x.jpg

Amazing is right! The behelit is the perfect color red and I love the look of the corpses. Never seen corpses painted like that and it looks eerily realistic. I'm not a fan of dark statues but that doesn't matter in this case. I would like a better view of the purple though...ah there need to be some 1/4 scale femto's as well as slan etc...

Anyway, this is a must have. So glorious.

Wow this statue...it's so close to perfection...yet so far.

I dislike the face, it seems a bit off. That being said, the stylized wrists, calves, and crotch area are amazing. Seems kinda weird to comment on, but as far I know, the crotch area of Femto is usually obscured or omitted. It's really only in Volume 3 that we get a good view. Whoever designed that portion on this statue did a great job given the limited source material. It also matches the other stylized portions and actually works for Femto. Neat!

Just that face....hrmmm. It's not the 'helmet' portion. Its definitely the inner face that's a bit off. Pose is kinda weird, but kinda works. As for the base, it's kinda crazy, but still works. The colors are perfect.

DraceYun said:
Just that face....hrmmm. It's not the 'helmet' portion. Its definitely the inner face that's a bit off.

I agree. I gave it a A++++ before the 2nd picture was added. I have to say the inner face (the eyes) are a tad awkward. I need to see more pics to really say for sure! Either way, I'm still very excited for this piece.

Top Bottom