My own speculations ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paradise_lost

Olivier Hague said:
Sure you are. Every message you post here is more evidence.

U are like a disk in repetition ... why don't u change your music?

;)

And, sorry, Aazealh, I'm MENSA member since 2001, not since 1991 ... but here if u like the idea I prefer to be called " n.1 fan of Berserk since 1996" ...

:p

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
paradise_lost said:
Well, to be exact Olivier, I'm not a retard I'm a member since 2001 of the MENSA (http://www.mensa.org), that basically is the world association of people with a strong I.Q. . U can check about it on yourself ...

I usually don't laugh at people outright, but... I mean you do know MENSA is pretty much what you join when you want to pretend being smarter than a pear makes you special...

Hey, Bash quotes are always fun:

<Naudiz> my IQ is high enough that I can do anything I want
<Naudiz> college means nothing
<netbsd_> What is this almighty IQ you have and what self-scoring IQ test gave you the idea you have it?
<Naudiz> I'm a Mensa member .. I allready mentioned this.
<netbsd_> So you're in the top two percent of the population?
<netbsd_> This is me being impressed.
<Naudiz> no actually ... only 1 in 50 people qualify to be in Mensa

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
paradise_lost said:
And, sorry, Aazealh, I'm MENSA member since 2001, not since 1991 ... but here if u like the idea I prefer to be called " n.1 fan of Berserk since 1996" ...

Ah yeah, sorry. I guess you can tell I wasn't really paying attention.

Btw, since I've got a real elite here, could you answer that question? Who was there first, the egg, or the chick? I'd like to hear your speculation on that.

P

paradise_lost

Aazealh said:
Ah yeah, sorry. I guess you can tell I wasn't really paying attention.

Btw, since I've got a real elite here, could you answer that question? Who was there first, the egg, or the chick? I'd like to hear your speculation on that.

Well, the best speculation is ... "the Egg-Chiken" ... ;)

I usually don't laugh at people outright, but... I mean you do know MENSA is pretty much what you join when you want to pretend being smarter than a pear makes you special...

Hey, Bash quotes are always fun:

<Naudiz> my IQ is high enough that I can do anything I want
<Naudiz> college means nothing
<netbsd_> What is this almighty IQ you have and what self-scoring IQ test gave you the idea you have it?
<Naudiz> I'm a Mensa member .. I allready mentioned this.
<netbsd_> So you're in the top two percent of the population?
<netbsd_> This is me being impressed.
<Naudiz> no actually ... only 1 in 50 people qualify to be in Mensa

... well, I usually laugh at people at the contrary ... but I'm not Naudiz, and I disagree of what about he said ... it's not that the right way to me MENSA ...

::)

P

paradise_lost

Olivier Hague said:
Quick poll:
Do you think paradiselost got the joke?

My Question to u all: do u think I got the joke and got another joke that few people understood?

:-\

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Dont want to inturrupt, just answering to the polls. I am just judging my answers based on what I read so far.

Nothing more.
Olivier Hague said:
Quick poll:
Do you think paradiselost got the joke?
no
paradise_lost said:
My Question to u all: do u think I got the joke and got another joke that few people understood?
no

Lithrael

paradise_lost said:
... well, I usually laugh at people at the contrary...

I honestly have no idea what this sentence is supposed to mean.

[quote author=paradise_lost]but I'm not Naudiz, and I disagree of what about he said...[/quote]

It's just a http://www.bash.org quote.  I meant it as an illustration of the typical mensa member one meets on the internet.

[quote author=paradise_lost]it's not that the right way to me MENSA...[/quote]

:-\

M

medievald00d

paradise_lost said:
so what...its 2004, almost 2005...

I figure somewhere in the last 3-4 years this guy has had a SERIOUS head injury, and MENSA didnt bother to recheck his IQ....thats the only possible explanation i've got.

Hey Paradise_lost, whats the integral of 2x ?
Thats basic calculus. I hope MENSA members could do that.

Now, find the grammatical error in this sentence:

Well, to be exact Olivier, I'm not a retard I'm a member since 2001 of the MENSA (http://www.mensa.org), that basically is the world association of people with a strong I.Q. .

*note, this is your own sentence.

Can you catch all of your grammatical errors? I count at 3, and thats a conservative count. I'm sure plenty of people can find more.

By the way, what IS your I.Q.?

P

paradise_lost

CygnusX said:
To be like that require pure genius or sheer stupidity(maybe the latter).

Well, I'm not the one who have to judge about it ... I have my own idea about it, of course, but, but, but ...

;)

Posted by: Lithrael
It's just a http://www.bash.org quote. I meant it as an illustration of the typical mensa member one meets on the internet.

Well, I'm sorry, but this is not more than an opinion. There's no a typical mensa member, instead there are many mensa members, and each one act in his/her own way ...

Posted by: pheonixfenix
Hey Paradise_lost, whats the integral of 2x ?
Thats basic calculus. I hope MENSA members could do that.

These are instead the typical questions we Mensa receive by people is not Mensa ... hey, pheonixfenix, why don't u try the text (I mean, the official one)? I'm sure u'll have your problems, 'cause your question is not a point to have a good I.Q. ... our text is not built in this stupid and obvious way ...

For what about grammar, it's the same point. Grammar is not a good point to have a good I.Q.. I have not so much time to write here, so I write very quickly, and many times I get a lot of errors ... but ... I know what's the real reason way.

The real point to have a question is: why do u have attention to my grammar and I don't have attention to your grammar, or other grammars? Try to answer if u r able to ...

However, my I.Q. is 156 ...

;)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Jon Schaffer said:
Is he really that bad Olivier? Your usually a humble character... but this?

This... time, it's personal.

ron1.jpg

TRANSLATOR 2: JUDGEMENT BLOG

Aazealh said:
He tries to keep his origin secret

Eh???

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Basically Paradise_lost became very angry from frequently arguing with other members [Olivier, Walter, Griffith, the other 47 people that posted here], said some smart ass comments to people. So eventually when ever he posted it would start a flame war. So the feeling the Board has to Xechano right now is the same that we had for Paradise_lost back in the day. In my opinion, the arguments with Olivier is what really sent him into "troll" mode [not a true troll] where other members that are frequently corrected by Olivier [Demon X] just tend to let it go. 

Yeah, but let politics out of it:
If Berserk related I have acted like an ass, what else I have said regarding politics stays out of this acclaim

P

paradise_lost

"Griffith No More!" said:
This... time, it's personal.

ron1.jpg

TRANSLATOR 2: JUDGEMENT BLOG

Well, this time it's personal for Olivier, not for me. It's his problem, not my problem.

:p

Lithrael

paradise_lost said:
The real point to have a question is: why do u have attention to my grammar and I don't have attention to your grammar, or other grammars? Try to answer if u r able to ...

People complain about your grammar because half the time we can't figure out what the hell you are trying to say. You might as well be dropping a cat on your keyboard and posting that.

There's no shortage of typos and bad english here- but it's only you getting ribbed for it, because only you get so bad we can't decipher your messages.

P

paradise_lost

Lithrael said:
People complain about your grammar because half the time we can't figure out what the hell you are trying to say.  You might as well be dropping a cat on your keyboard and posting that.

There's no shortage of typos and bad english here- but it's only you getting ribbed for it, because only you get so bad we can't decipher your messages.

Well, I can assure to all u that my English is a good English, and that here only I have this problem ... :-X

However, no problem ...

puella said:
As for this....

Why didn't you reply to me, xechnao?   ::) :'( if you didn't want to keep your origin secret. It's one of the mysteries on this board. 8)

Sorry, I have missed this actually
So why do you want to know where I come from?   ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom