Naming my kid Super

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, what a stupid idea. Poor kid. The first people that replied in that thread are right, he should just change his own name to Super if he likes it so much, not inflict it on his kid.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Aazealh said:
Wow, what a stupid idea. Poor kid. The first people that replied in that thread are right, he should just change his own name to Super if he likes it so much, not inflict it on his kid.

I totally agree yet I feel what this guy is saying. I often think of crazy things to name my first born children and people have told me Dracula is not a suitable name for a child. At least my two choices for a girls name are not so bad, Lilith and Felicia. How about Alucard and Richter, I think those are acceptable boys names. Or maybe I have something stuck in my brain right now.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
handsome rakshas said:
At least my two choices for a girls name are not so bad, Lilith and Felicia. How about Alucard and Richter, I think those are acceptable boys names. Or maybe I have something stuck in my brain right now.

Hahaha, you might want to think that through again dude.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
fuxberg said:
If the guy named the kid Max Powers.. It'd be so cool :guts:
lool Well it's more accepted than Super.. I guess..

Yeah, actually that's a good idea. Too bad it's Powers and not just Power though. Who wouldn't want to be MAX POWER.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
That last that I looked at that thread people were pushing for "Super" to be the kids middle name... uggghhh, people made good points about having strange and uncommon names like Forrest or something of that nature. But there is a BIG difference between a uncommon name to having a name that is meant to sound like a joke. How do you explain during a job interview that your name really is "Super Powers". You would have a good chance of them just throwing out the application thinking it was a joke!

Aazealh said:
Yeah, actually that's a good idea. Too bad it's Powers and not just Power though. Who wouldn't want to be MAX POWER.

It's funny because my girlfriend calls me Max Power :troll:
Between other names that are not so "cool" (i guess) lol

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
fuxberg said:
It's funny because my girlfriend calls me Max Power  :troll:
Between other names that are not so "cool" (i guess) lol

Your girlfriend calls you Max Power? Wow, you must have some hidden talent that I don't want to hear about in detail.

Hell, if your gonna change your name make it count :chomp:
Blowme.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
SaiyajinNoOuji-Trading Cards said:
How do you explain during a job interview that your name really is "Super Powers". You would have a good chance of them just throwing out the application thinking it was a joke!

"Please deliver my pizza to Mr. Super Powers, 23 highwoods roa..
- Yeah right, fuck you man. *click*
- Not again. :'("

They should use super as a middle name but i think its a good idea, then again my real name is Zoot so maybe im biased to the weird names.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
zooty said:
They should use super as a middle name but i think its a good idea, then again my real name is Zoot so maybe im biased to the weird names.

Yeah, but I'll bet your last name isn't Suit. Damn this kid's gonna have a hard time.

Top Bottom