New Character Icons

P

paradiselost

...well, the relation is between images...

...look on yourself...

;)

"Oliv - I - er", sorry

;D

C

Cheshire

dude, that dude rakushas is like a total rip off of that really tall guy what's-his-face from vampire miyu, you know, larva?
yeah dude, totally. or, dude, like miura's ripping off that death dude from the seventh seal!
dude!
*bong noises*
btw, walter, your icon/portrait/avatar is very very scarey.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
...well, 'cause I don't exactly remember all the days of creation of all the animes I have seen in my life, Oliver...
...Neither do I but its pretty much common knowledge that the FIRST Tenchi film came out many years before Rakshas appeared...Even if youre trying to prove the point that Miura took inspiration from it, what does the date even matter? The point is that it was obviously released BEFORE chapter 186.

;)

...however, it has been a kind of misunderstanding, no problem, dear...

;)
Oh look, another misunderstanding. That's hard to believe...

P

paradiselost

...you say I'm an idiot, Oliver...

...you are lucky to be there to be able to say this...I'd really like to see if you could be able to say this in reality...but no matter, dear Oliv ( Idiot) er ...

...and more, you go as always I see out of topic...

::)

...you are able only to write sentences, without nothing behind them...I'm really curious to know if you really understand something of Berserk when you read its pages, or if you only give a look to the images, read words, and...ops, you understood all!!! Try to be more educated, please, boy...

8)

...you say I'm an idiot, Oliver...

...you are lucky to be there to be able to say this...I'd really like to see if you could be able to say this in reality...but no matter, dear Oliv ( Idiot) er ...

...and more, you go as always I see out of topic...

...you are able only to write sentences, without nothing behind them...I'm really curious to know if you really understand something of Berserk when you read its pages, or if you only give a look to the images, read words, and...ops, you understood all!!! Try to be more educated, please, boy...

8)

youre making less and less sense day by day....

P

paradiselost

...Ranemaka, please, try to study better the English language before to write me that, ok? All here it's really clear...

;)

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*
OKAY:

Paradiselost: I don't know WHO is better at mastering the English language, but if you think everyone else's english skills suck and you're the lord of whatjamajig above all, then I am sorry to break this to you: NO ONE agrees to you...I communicate with Bad English, I understand British English because I grow up with it, I understand American English because I am living in Canada for the 10th year, and I don't understand your English sometimes.

GIVE IT UP!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
...you are able only to write sentences, without nothing behind them...
Lesse...Without nothing...So, with something? So...able to write sentences with something behind them? Hmm...well I guess its an indirect complement.
I'm really curious to know if you really understand something of Berserk when you read its pages, or if you only give a look to the images, read words, and...ops, you understood all!!! Try to be more educated, please, boy...
You have hit rock bottom Paradise. You are accusing Olivier, of ALL PEOPLE of not understanding Berserk, while YOU spout off theories like Elfman, and BLATANTLY misunderstanding Slann's Fish analogy in volume 13 (oh, did you think I forgot about that?) You sir...are completely out of line.

...Ranemaka, please, try to study better the English language before to write me that, ok? All here it's really clear...

You are continuing to prove yourself a complete idiot post by post, paradiselost. You're telling Olivier to 'be more educated, please, boy?' Olivier is your age. And if you actually understood English you would know that you don't call someone who is your age 'boy.' Especially if they can actually speak something and it makes sense, unlike your senseless rants. That and the guy is (at least) trilingual, translates for a living, and posts meaningful things to this board and does work to help our community, things really start to dwindle in your favor. You tell Ranemaka he needs to study the English language a bit more? If I recall Ranemaka actually lives closer to us (in GA), and I think he has a pretty damn firm grasp of the language. But then again, my 11-year old little sister could destroy you in speaking English.

There will be no more insults. PERIOD.

paradiselost, if you reply to this message, it's a 90% chance I'll ban you on the spot, ESPECIALLY if it's another post like your other ones. Don't slam anyone's english, because you can't say a damn thing, and keep your idiotic fantasies to yourself. With no evidence whatsoever to back up ANYTHING you've ever posted, you're wasting all of our time.
paradiselost, you have ONE post to possibly redeem yourself. If you're going to post some bullshit, don't post it. That way, you won't be banned. That is ALL.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
...well, what can I say...

...only...no comment, I have never seen idiots like this Board Administrator...

biez
Yes, a good retort to being accused of improper english is to insult them with derogatory names. Dont bother trying to defend yourself. Yes. That is the way, dear paradiselost boy.

P

paradiselost

...I have nothing to defend, Wally-boy, 'cause, if I receive by Oliver a private email with the words "we'll put you out of this website", well, it's no good...

...you 3 have to learn democracy, 'cause I still see you have nothing about it...why did you cancel only my offenses, and don't cancelled your offenses to me too, dear Cronus? This is democracy? This is nazism...

...peace is peace, but peace has to be for all...

...I repeat you what I wrote you before: I only answered to offenses by you 3, and I'll continue to answer, if you'll continue to be offensive...

...but I hope that for all the people who love Berserk like I do, all it'll be finished now.

...so, please...

OLIVER, CRONUS, WALTER, STOP TO BE OFFENSIVE, OK?

thanks

;)

...I have nothing to defend, Wally-boy, 'cause, if I receive by Oliver a private email with the words "we'll put you out of this website", well, it's no good...

Lying, now, huh?
My exact words, just after you flooded the board and while you were online: "You'll probably get banned for this, you know?"
I just wanted you to realize that you were almost _begging_ for being banned, by doing this. I wanted you to calm down. Eventually to _discuss_.
Anyway, that certainly wasn't a threat.

...you 3 have to learn democracy, 'cause I still see you have nothing about it...why did you cancel only my offenses, and don't cancelled your offenses to me too, dear Cronus? This is democracy? This is nazism...

... and you just won a Godwin Point.

OLIVER, CRONUS, WALTER, STOP TO BE OFFENSIVE, OK?

Writing that in all caps is yet another good idea...-_-
(and it's "Olivier"... -__-; )

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

I mean... come on you two, we all know that you are fighting and hate each other's guts *pun intended*, but this got to stop. Just ignore each other! If someone lies about something, don't give a fuck. If someone thinks he is misunderstood, so what? Who cares? Somebody's got to be the bigger man here and stop this bullshit!

It is NOT important, and the rest of the board DO NOT CARE! We already like you, or do not like you and nobody's going to change their mind over this bitchfest except perhaps grow bloody tired of the whole thing.

If you want to fight, do it in private mail or go play counterstrike or something...

And NO... don't even bother to reply with "But... he said that so I have to say this..." Be the bigger man and let it go first. That goes for EVERYONE involved.

Sorry all... but I'm growing bloody tired of this, this is supposed to be a thread about issue... oh fuck I can't even remember the number now. See?

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Sorry all... but I'm growing bloody tired of this, this is supposed to be a thread about issue... oh fuck I can't even remember the number now. See?

AGH! It wasn't even about an issue, it was about character icons!!! *sobs* See, my brain is melting and sooon I will bring out the big ugly cod of doom....

Top Bottom