New Look to SKnet

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I've noticed it being slow, but it's difficult for me to say if that's the result of a theme change or just our server being slow (which happens). So, I'll be testing out different themes, and if it comes down to this current theme holding us back, I will have to pick another one and build it up to SKnet standards.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
I've noticed it being slow, but it's difficult for me to say if that's the result of a theme change or just our server being slow (which happens). So, I'll be testing out different themes, and if it comes down to this current theme holding us back, I will have to pick another one and build it up to SKnet standards.
After a month of testing, I've determined it's not a theme, but a server issue. May migrate.

I was wondering, where exactly can i find the personal messages i have sent to someone? Shouldn't they be in the "sent items" section? I was just going to check if i had forgotten to mention something in a recent message, but that whole section is empty, no messages.

Rendarg said:
I was wondering, where exactly can i find the personal messages i have sent to someone? Shouldn't they be in the "sent items" section? I was just going to check if i had forgotten to mention something in a recent message, but that whole section is empty, no messages.

When you send a message there's a little box at the bottom that you have to check to have it saved to your Sent folder. There's also a box you can check in your Account Settings that makes it so that all private messages are saved in the sent folder. That way you don't have to do it every time you send a message. (To find it, go to Account Settings then Private Messaging.)

Accessing the forum on my computer at work, I just noticed a clickable 'Unread Posts' to the right of every main forum. Not sure how long it's been there but yeah, pretty cool time saving feature.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
IncantatioN said:
Accessing the forum on my computer at work, I just noticed a clickable 'Unread Posts' to the right of every main forum. Not sure how long it's been there but yeah, pretty cool time saving feature.

I think it's been there since the revamp? Glad you find it useful. I don't think I've ever used it, because I always end up reading all posts anyway.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
I think it's been there since the revamp? Glad you find it useful. I don't think I've ever used it, because I always end up reading all posts anyway.

I'm pretty sure it's been an option for a very long time anyway. Typically just clicking on the lit-up "New Posts" brings up the list of unread posts for that specific board.

Top Bottom