New on this forum

Nando

フェルナンド
Hello people of SK.net

My name is Fernando, but i usually use "Nando" as my username, so you can call me that. I've been reading Berserk for almost a year now, and i can easily say that it is one of the best works of fiction i have ever red. I don't know if it is the fact that it is one of the two mangas i have fully red (the other one is JoJo's) (i am not a huge manga/anime guy), or the unique characters and deep lore and story, but it has really stuck with me over this last year.
Another reason i have decided to make an account is the realization that there is a whole lot of lore and information that i was completely unaware of until i started "lurking" around these forums and reading several posts (i found Berserk Mythbusters to be a really good article for people who have finished reading the manga and want to clear out questions they might have), so i hope that by being a member of this community i can learn one thing or two about Berserk (oh, and ofcourse, meet new people, which is something i enjoy as a person).

Now, some stuff about me:
-I am currently learning Japanese
-I am a huge baseball fan
-I play the guitar (actually, i've named my guitar "Schierke" since it is 3/4 the size of a normal guitar and it sounds and feels magical)

Well, i think that's about it
Looking forward to interact with you guys

:ubik: :ubik: :ubik:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome! You've joined us at a very boring time though, unfortunately :sad:

Nando said:
(i found Berserk Mythbusters to be a really good article for people who have finished reading the manga and want to clear out questions they might have),

Thanks! Such a resource was long overdue, honestly. But in any case I'm glad it's been useful. If you haven't checked it out yet, there's also the podcast.

-I play the guitar (actually, i've named my guitar "Schierke" since it is 3/4 the size of a normal guitar and it sounds and feels magical)

Alright this just made my week, this is so cool. Could you share a pic of it? You should give it green strings or something to match her green hair. :schierke:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Fernando, welcome to our community! Hope you'll have a good time and find everything you're looking for.

Nando

フェルナンド
Walter said:
Alright this just made my week, this is so cool. Could you share a pic of it? You should give it green strings or something to match her green hair. :schierke:

C0csc8l.jpg

That's my old acoustic guitar, and the little one besides it is my Schierke :)
Maybe i could try adding in some purple/green details. Could look cool :schierke:

Aazealh said:
Hi Fernando, welcome to our community! Hope you'll have a good time and find everything you're looking for.

Thanks Mr. Aazealh!
(that was one hell of a quiz right there :eek:)

Fancypantaloons said:
Hello there, General Nando! I'm glad you joined us.

Where are you from my dude?

A beautiful place called México!

Top Bottom