[Official]: Art of War - Statue Request Thread

Hey all.

If any of you have been keeping up with the recent Void/Griffith diorama thread, you have probably noticed that we are all pretty damn upset about the constant remakes and inflated prices that AOW is offering. Please look through that thread to get up to speed.

The main thing I would like to bring your attention to is this:

Art of War said:
We have received some customers request ask us to re-create new scenes and new characters, that is what we always want to do. However, as we have done some sub characters in the past which we believe you already knew them, the result is that they were not sold well and brought us very big lost. Our situation is not good these years, and we may never release a product over 100 pieces again. We have to be careful about planning new things, even if we want to, we will not do if we are not sure it can be sold out safely. Therefore we really thank you for giving the space in your forum, and if you can convener 50 people to ask for the same character or the same scene, it will be a really useful voice for us to do as you wish. That is a power which can only be recalled by your customers.

So this is where we can try to do this. Now we've had 2 "AOW wish" thread before, and even one of them was started by AOW themselves (yup, they posted on this forum years back).

AOW thread
Recent thread

Without getting the topic derailed, can we try and suggest realistic / probable suggestions that we can convince AOW to make? I will start the list off with some ideas that I want, and will tally them up if you agree. If you suggest another statue, I will add it to the list as well.

Azan
1 - holding his weapon

Carcus
2 - in the arms of the female demon before his death
1 - at the ball with women around his arms

Casca
4 - with Guts, on top of castle wall, hugging during Mozgus fight
2 - with Griffith, being protected by his cape on top of Hill of Swords
2 - with Moonlight Child, holding him
3 - with Guts applying fairy dust on his wounds after 100 Man Fight
2 - with Guts spirit of the berserker armor (dog) eating & raping her
1 - with Guts hugging her before 100 man fight under tree

Erica
1 - with Rickert
1 - with Godot
1 - with Casca

Farnese
1 - with Casca, holding her or taking care of her
1 - with Guts, nude on top riding dragon slayer

Flora
3 - with Skull Knight, something sweet
3 - with Schierke, something sweet like the color picture in volume 25, where they are sewing something together

Gambino
2 - sitting on the chair, petting his dog
3 - vs Guts, on top being impaled

Ganishka
1 - sitting on his throne on top of a pile of skulls in Wyndham, from volume 27

God Hand
1 - new set (1/10 scale or higher)

Godot
2 - forging Guts' sword (think sparks)

Griffith
2 - childhood Griffith piling corpses to castle
1 - with Guts, standing on his sword
1 - as Femto, raping Casca
1 - atop Zodd apostle form

Guts
3 - spirit of the berserker armor (dog)
5 - vs Griffith in snow, Golden Age
1 - slaying his arm with Borkoff in front of Griffith and Casca
1 - new berserker armor pose
1 - new black swordsman pose aiming or shooting hand canon

Irvine
2 - playing his instrument in the forest, by his campfire, while Sonia listens, in volume 29

Judo
3 - with Casca, on the horse in the eclipse
3 - with Casca, on top of her dying by the flogs

Mozgus
2 - human form
3 - apostle form

Mozgus Disciples
5 - any or all of them (for a set of all of them, i could deal with 1/15 scale)

Pippin
1 - action pose, swinging his hammer
1 - holding a keg of beer and or cup

Rakshas
2 - vs Tapasa, gracefully evading punches from the Tapasa
1 - action pose, jumping around

Rickert
1 - young Rickert with Pippin
1 - present day Rickert with Erica

Roshinu
3 - apostle form
2 - with Jill, in a sweet pose, hugging or something similar

Schierke
1 - with Sonia, sitting together on the docks with all the birds surrounding them
1 - with Farnese, casting a spell
2 - riding Guts' back over the shoulder during Berserker form
7 - with Farnese & Casca, casting a spell on the tree stump while they watch amazed, color picture in volume 27
2 - with Flora and earth golems (plus the tree house)
1 - at the front door of the tree house looking at the band, volume 24 chap 4 p 11
1 - with Isidro, Isma, Puck, and Evarella looking onwards

Serpico
1 - Serpico vs Kelpie, in front of church in the rain
2 - with Farnese, something sweet

Sonia
1 - riding the back of Irvine's apostle form

Wyald
1 - with Black Dogs, on horse, holding dead bodies

Please contribute and/or agree with any of the statues above. And of course, let's try to avoid solo Guts, Griffith, Zodd, and SK if possible. Thanks!

This is the scene I've always wanted to see in statue form:
images

amano

kono sekai ni wa
So many characters, but my wish would be flora with Schierke and earth golems (plus the tree house), or Schierke at the front door of the tree house looking at the band (volume24 chap4 p11). The idea of Schierke teaching spells is good, like in this picture
Berserk%20v27c227p003-4%20copy.jpg
543299.jpg
How about this sweet one or
606626.jpg

Aww man so many great ideas! Thanks for your emails DK and this thread some really awesome ideas in here! :guts: really really hope we can get 50 votes on some of these my votes on the list are...

Casca
-with Guts, on top of castle wall, hugging during Mozgus fight
-with Guts applying fairy dust on his wounds after 100 Man Fight

Gambino
-sitting on the chair, petting his dog

GUTS
-vs Griffith in snow, Golden Age

Judo
-with Casca, on the horse in the eclipse
-with Casca, on top of her dying by the flogs

Mozgus
-apostle form

Mozgus Disciples
-set of all of them

Roshinu
-apostle form

Schierke
-with Farnese & Casca, casting a spell on the tree stump while they watch amazed, color picture in volume 27

Serpico
-with Farnese, something sweet

I would definitely buy anything that ive put on my list don't care if it was overpriced either lol buuut lets hope not!

Love what you´re trying to do here, sincerely hope this works out! Here are the ones I want out of the ones you suggested. (reduced price might broaden my view though)

Casca
-with Guts, on top of castle wall, hugging during Mozgus fight

GUTS
-vs Griffith in snow, Golden Age

Flora
- with Skull Knight, something sweet

Guts
- spirit of the berserker armor (dog)

Then there are some that came up in the other more recent threads. (I´ll remove 'em if you think its a bad idea)

-Childhood Griffith piling corpses to Castle

-Griffith standing on Guts sword

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
"Guts
- spirit of the berserker armor (dog)"

I've actually sent multiple requests of this to AoW in the past... I'd buy it.

A big thanks to Derek for this thread!

Here is my list of wishes :

Carcus
- in the arms of the female demon before his death

Flora
- with Skull Knight, something sweet
- with Schierke, something sweet like the color picture in volume 25, where they are sewing something together

Gambino
- vs Guts, on top being impaled

Godot
- forging Guts' sword (think sparks)

Guts
- vs Griffith in snow, Golden Age

Irvine
- playing his instrument in the forest, by his campfire, while Sonia listens, in volume 29

Judo
- with Casca, on the horse in the eclipse
- with Casca, on top of her dying by the flogs

Mozgus Disciples
- any or all of them (for a set of all of them, i could deal with 1/15 scale)

Roshinu
- apostle form
- with Jill, in a sweet pose, hugging or something similar

Schierke
- riding Guts' back over the shoulder during Berserker form
- with Farnese & Casca, casting a spell on the tree stump while they watch amazed, color picture in volume 27

My suggestions

Casca
- with Guts spirit of the berserker armor (dog) (when the spirit of the berserker is eating and raping casca). I am not crazy, mad, disturb... but i really love this scene! EPIC

Farnese totally nude
- with Guts lay down, riding dragon slayer (i really love this scene too) EPIC

Eclipe Diorama
- Guts slaying his arm with Borkoff in front of griffith and casca + Apostle who are holding Casca EPIC

Black dogs knights on horse
- With Wyald (human form) on horse, holding dead bodies of the young girls EPIC

I know those scenes are ultra violent... but when i saw them for the first time, it was breathtaking. In French, "ce n'est pas très fleur bleue" !!

Thanks everyone for your contributions and votes so far!!! :ubik:

amano said:

I totally love those 2 shots too. I already mentioned them in my list earlier (but did not post the pictures). So far, that first one seems to be popular with the folks here...

Stardustgatzu, wow, you got some graphic tastes!!! Hahahah. I added your requests to the list, lol.

Hanma_Baki said:
-Childhood Griffith piling corpses to Castle

Ohhhhhh I really like this one!!! Great suggestion!

Hi everyone,

This is my first post and direct a sensitive subject.

So here my list of wishes

Guts
- spirit of the berserker armor (beast of darkness) - my dream in 1/6
- vs Griffith in snow, Golden Age

Gambino
- vs Guts, on top being impaled

Mozgus Disciples
- any or all of them (I hope a diorama with the "raven" in apostle form facing guts) - my other dream

Rakshas
- vs Tapasa, gracefully evading punches from the Tapasa

Schierke
- with Farnese & Casca, casting a spell on the tree stump

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
You guys should just suck up to this Berserkberserk guy, he makes some great statues... Maybe he'd be willing to take on a side project?

Dr.Legato said:
You guys should just suck up to this Berserkberserk guy, he makes some great statues... Maybe he'd be willing to take on a side project?

I think I can agree with that. AOW had their chance, our time, and your money. Support someone else that can actually back up their products with quality.

amano

kono sekai ni wa
Having some private artists doing side projects is pretty neat, fortunately there are several very talented people. But they can't do hundreds of pieces, unless they find a company to make the job (if they can have the copyright).
Another idea would be to submit WIP or final projects to Art of War and ask them to produce it. Don't know if it has ever been talked in SK forum.
So for now we can only suggest AoW statue request.

Hey, don t want to be rude with anyone here but less than 10 people participated to this thread.

I saw a lot of people crying about AOW release, price, etc...

Direct DK spent a lot of time for us....

So please, participate!

:slan:

That's very true, I'm guilty as well of not contributing in this topic but I'm slowly re-reading the manga and up to volume 13 for statue ideas and been busy at work the past 2 weeks. I'll hit up this space soon and urge fellow members to do so too.

sorry I dont belive AoW, but ok.

I want:

- some new guts berserk armor statue
- new casca statue like episode of birth NOT hawk soldiers
- maybe new diorama (femto fuck casca, guts and casca naked in hug, griff on zodd)
- new black swordman statue - Guts atack pose with aim hand canon(open)
- new god hand

but very important for me is PRICE for now max price for good statue: 20.000-30.000 yen ...

and if re-release: hey! I want fire and dragon ...( again first price NOT new 2-3 time expensive)

Stardustgatzu said:
Hey, don t want to be rude with anyone here but less than 10 people participated to this thread.

So please, participate!

Hahah, thanks Stardustgatzu =P. And thanks for everyone's new contributions. The first post has been updated with the new votes.

Slightly off topic, but one of the big issues with AOW has been their absolutely poor likeness when it comes to character faces. Well, AOW just released pictures of their new Gantz statue, after their first statue had received very negative reviews, and this time around they worked under the supervision of the author, Hiroya Oku, and I kid you not... the face actually looks legit. It's the best likeness I've seen for an AOW product, be it Gantz or Berserk. So perhaps, they are really learning from their shortcomings and trying hard to do a better job with the faces. So, let's keep the faith guys. Constructive criticism and feedback can lead somewhere if we stick with it.

Stardustgatzu said:

I saw a lot of people crying about AOW release, price, etc...

Direct DK spent a lot of time for us....

So please, participate!

:slan:

I don't recall how many times I sent them e-mails regarding new dioramas/characters, their prices, responding to their questionaires, etc...
So... maybe some of us are a bit jaded about asking AOW some things that they won't do anyway...?

And if they really agree to do something out of this thread... I don't see them doing the scene where the Beast of Darkness is raping Casca... :schierke:

ZODDOII

BERSERK
DirectDK is a true fan of BERSERK! he set by each statue I completely agree :)

In addition I also have an idea, GUTS VS ZODD (The battle of sword hill )

Imagine picture like this
Snap2039_zps37e86df9.jpg

sorry for my english

Top Bottom