Oniri Creations - Berserk line

They announced through their Facebook/Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/oniricreations/photos/a.1196312743783278.1073741828.1174349939312892/1626466317434583/?type=3&theater]

Guts et sa mythique dragonslayer arrivent à grands pas dans votre collection... Voici un aperçu de notre prochaine statue Berserk. À l'échelle 1/6, ce projet marque le début d'une gamme de statues basée sur la licence. Nous vous l'avions déjà précisé mais nous mettons absolument tout notre savoir-faire dans cette pièce. Tous les détails, aussi infimes soient-ils, seront poussés au maximum. Qu'il s'agisse de métal, tissu, peau... ou autre? L'attente semble longue mais nous vous assurons que vous aurez rarement vu une statue 1/6 aussi ambitieuse.
Et nous avons extrêmement hâte de vous la dévoiler!

8eRLWDa.jpg

Zurth

ベルセルク
This is one of Oniri's two completed pieces. I have high hopes for this diorama, and I hope they can survive with Prime1's newly announced diorama series competing for the market.

XVKiWgQ.jpg

I dig their work, and am looking forward to seeing this progress.

1/6 scale is for me. 1/4 is just too much size/price.

w00t said:
1/6 scale is for me. 1/4 is just too much size/price.

I agree. After getting Prime1's 1/4 Guts... as amazing as the size is, I don't think I can collect multiple 1/4 lines of Berserk statues. It's just too big!

Oh my! Now Oniri is throwing their hat in the ring!? I thought Tsume was gonna be the last. I don't have room for all these statues. This should be interesting.
I do agree that smaller will be better, after getting the Prime 1 Guts I realize that I can't do these massive pieces anymore.

Love everything about the sculpt and scale, this is just awesome. I wish they didn't give an option for an interchangeable Guts-pout face and just stuck with face that's reflective of the manga panel ... I remember seeing photos of it (not part of these pre-order photos) cos this makes him and the scene look silly.

So The price is up, and damn I knew it would be steep but I believe that’s before shipping, after shipping it must be close to $2000.

That’s really reaching the upper limit of what I can spend, but god do I want this. Ever since I saw the little version that AoW made in person I’ve always wanted a larger scale, but damn. 1k-1.2k I would jump on it, but at 1.5k before shipping? Hard to swallow that price.

But man it’s beautiful, easily one of my favorite of all time.

Both versions (bloody and normal) are sold out already, but here they are if anyone wants to take a gander.

Bloody (99 pieces, sold out in an hour): https://oniri-creations.com/en/product/guts-zodd-vs-ganishka-epic-diorama-bloody-exclusive/
Normal (450 pieces, sold out in a week): https://oniri-creations.com/en/product/guts-zodd-vs-ganishka-epic-diorama-2/

Berserk-00-Guts-and-zodd-ganishka-bloody-oniri5.jpg

Berserk-00-Guts-and-zodd-ganishka-bloody-oniri7.jpg

Berserk-00-Guts-and-zodd-ganishka-bloody-oniri1.jpg

Guts-and-zodd-berserk-statue-oniri-creations07.jpg

Guts-and-zodd-berserk-statue-oniri-creations03.jpg

ganishka-berserk-oniri.jpg

After seeing all the pictures, I gotta say, this is one of the best pieces I've ever come across. I went with the bloody version, but I hope the actual products look as good as these prototype pictures. Paint job is fantastic. And even though it will be extremely hard to display (and unless there is a mirror back or a 360 display pedestal), Ganishka will be very hard to look at. But I got to hand it to Oniri for doing something more inspired than the average.

DirectDK said:
Both versions (bloody and normal) are sold out already, but here they are if anyone wants to take a gander.

Bloody (99 pieces, sold out in an hour): https://oniri-creations.com/en/product/guts-zodd-vs-ganishka-epic-diorama-bloody-exclusive/
Normal (450 pieces, sold out in a week): https://oniri-creations.com/en/product/guts-zodd-vs-ganishka-epic-diorama-2/

After seeing all the pictures, I gotta say, this is one of the best pieces I've ever come across. I went with the bloody version, but I hope the actual products look as good as these prototype pictures. Paint job is fantastic. And even though it will be extremely hard to display (and unless there is a mirror back or a 360 display pedestal), Ganishka will be very hard to look at. But I got to hand it to Oniri for doing something more inspired than the average.

I have this piece ordered myself and I'm in equal agreement. It's such a magnificently well detailed and executed representation of this scene.

I will certainly be displaying it on a pedestal, though I'm not certain if I will be placing a case over it considering the width and length. A statue such as this is one that you will have to display as a centerpiece as it commands so much attention.

Unrelated to this statue, I surely do hope does other iconic scenes from the manga and Miura's colored artworks. I have seen mention from an interview that they already have the line drawn out for the next 2 years. I have also read that some of the upcoming statues will be more in line with their Death Note statue in terms of pricing and size.

Hmm, this is good news. I wasn't a fan of their first effort. Maybe these will be better.
Was it the scale or other aspects that you weren't a fan of (assuming you were referencing the Guts-Zodd-Ganishka piece)? I'm not a fan of one of the faces that had Guts doing a serious uncharacteristic pout.

Statue goes up for pre-order in 15 hours but still no actual photos of the statue in full? Weird advertising choice. :schierke:
Anyways, LOVE how pre-eclipse Griffith looks (except how his eyes aren't actually looking at the behelit) and I do agree that the paint/colors on Femto could be much more vivid like the Prime 1 statue. Almost wish they could have kept them as separate releases, would have 100% pre-ordered pre-eclipse Griffith by himself.

Aside from that, I've seen photos of their Death Note statue (since it seems to have been the only one released so far) and although the paint work looks decent from afar, up-close the resin colors look much flatter in-person than the promo photos. So not sure if it's quite worth the prices + shipping compared to the very detailed paint work of Prime 1 statues.

Statue goes up for pre-order in 15 hours but still no actual photos of the statue in full? Weird advertising choice. :schierke:
Anyways, LOVE how pre-eclipse Griffith looks (except how his eyes aren't actually looking at the behelit) and I do agree that the paint/colors on Femto could be much more vivid like the Prime 1 statue. Almost wish they could have kept them as separate releases, would have 100% pre-ordered pre-eclipse Griffith by himself.

I agree it is an odd choice to not show the statue in full so close to it's PO going live. Maybe they are thinking there will be more hype around it if they reveal + go live at the same time? I'm not sure. Anyway they just posted another update:

"
The statues of Femto and Griffith will be sold separately and limited each to only 500 copies.
An exclusive edition at our site (limited to 150 copies) bringing together the two statues will be available at the opening of pre-orders. "
j9j0JuQ.jpg

I like the concept a lot and am glad that we can buy the statues separately!

Pre-eclipse Griffith: https://oniri-creations.com/en/product/griffith-the-fallen-hawk/
249,17 Euros = about $274
Griffith-The-Fallen-Hawk-statue-oniri-creations07.jpg

Femto: https://oniri-creations.com/en/product/femto-the-wings-of-darkness/
382,50 Euros = about $420
02-1.jpg

Both: https://oniri-creations.com/en/product/birth-of-the-demon-king-exclusive-edition/
582,50 Euros = about $640
Birth-of-the-Demon-King-Exclusive-Edition-Oniri-Creations03.jpg

-------------------------------
Loving the designs but I've heard really bad feedback about Oniri for their Death Note statue (2 years to come out after delays, came in broken for many, sloppy paint, hassle to contact (see here)) so I might pass. Interested in Femto, but it'll be at least like $500 with shipping, which is a little too much considering the potential sloppy paint. For comparison the ThreeZero Berserker Guts figure will be $230 with shipping for example.

Last edited:
Loving the designs but I've heard really bad feedback about Oniri for their Death Note statue (2 years to come out after delays, came in broken for many, sloppy paint, hassle to contact (see here)) so I might pass. Interested in Femto, but it'll be at least like $500 with shipping, which is a little too much considering the potential sloppy paint. For comparison the ThreeZero Berserker Guts figure will be $230 with shipping for example.
For 1/6 scale I think this looks good. Being that I already own Prime 1 Femto I will be passing on this, but for the price I may pick up bandaged/tortured Griffith. He looks good, but I can attest to what you said about Oniri as a company. My buddy owns their death note statue and the paint is actually good, but it arrived to him broken and their response was to "glue it". When I spend 100's of dollars on a statue the last thing I want from customer service is to tell me to glue something...

Top Bottom