Petit Mage Rouge Art - (very inspired by Kentaro Miura)

Hey guys.

Im doing a fantasy manga now, and well, because my art is very Miura-esque 'also inspired by other artist), I thought maybe you would like it so, here is the goods : :D

https://www.facebook.com/PetitMageRouge
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYyIGDM1u8WXGA_b7SDottQ

petit-mage-rouge-arius-seigneur-des-chevaliers-de-l-ame-logo-2.jpg

petit-mage-rouge-eltheviyr-et-abhal-siyn-les-gardiennes-de-l-uriovha-version-web.jpg

petit-mage-rouge-fallakt-version-web.jpg
petit-mage-rouge-le-chute-de-la-maison-orsoya-photo-copy.jpg

petit-mage-rouge-oparuh-et-la-captive-copyright.jpg

petit-mage-rouge-akeia.jpg
petit-mage-rouge-shelreen-copyright.jpg

Amazing artwork. Reminds me a lot of Shinichi Sakamoto's Innocent.

As a small note (not a criticism, btw), you should try utilizing screentones when shading. The hatching and cross hatching looks amazing, but to get the art to look more manga-esk, you'll need to have screentones too. Miura was a master of balancing screentones and ink shading techniques.

Looking forward to seeing more. :ubik:

Yoooo wtf this look amazing! Was blown away and shocked by how good this looks. Looking forward to following this project and seeing more! There are so many characters! The guy with the spiky armour looks really cool and powerful and I like the evil looking dude with the big headdress, want to learn more about them :D

Thank you all :)
Im working on 1st chapter of the manga and hope to release asap so, I ll upload it on my pages when its ready.

Amazing artwork. Reminds me a lot of Shinichi Sakamoto's Innocent.

As a small note (not a criticism, btw), you should try utilizing screentones when shading. The hatching and cross hatching looks amazing, but to get the art to look more manga-esk, you'll need to have screentones too. Miura was a master of balancing screentones and ink shading techniques.

Looking forward to seeing more. :ubik:
I already use screentone now, look the first illustration. Im still learning to use it wisely.

JIN

Yudanero...
Have been very much looking forward to this work since seeing a glimpse of it in May. Your youtube time lapse videos are very cool and Thank You for the look into your process. All the Best in your publications!

It's really epic looking owo, the art also impressive, I also started my own manga inspires from berserk and Elder scrolls and also dark souls I do will read it owo

@Petit Mage Rouge yoo awesome seeing you here after seein you from Redditt/youtube loved your work ever since i seen it excited for more:)

It's really epic looking owo, the art also impressive, I also started my own manga inspires from berserk and Elder scrolls and also dark souls I do will read it owo
awesome i believe i seen some of your stuff too currently going through the souls series for the first time almost done with ds1

@Petit Mage Rouge yoo awesome seeing you here after seein you from Redditt/youtube loved your work ever since i seen it excited for more:)

awesome i believe i seen some of your stuff too currently going through the souls series for the first time almost done with ds1
Well I only played ds1 and 2 lol I do want to try ds3 and rest souls games as well in future owo , but first I wanna work on my manga mostly owo

thank you all. Im working on first chapter now. Its a lot of work, my style need lot of time and patience. But if you love Berserk, Lodoss, fantasy like Lord of the Ring, Conan the Barbarian and also big scale universe like Asimov's Foundation, or Horror like Lovecraft, then Im pretty sure you will like it :)
Really wanna read owo once it will be released

Top Bottom