Possible timeskip?

Hello guys and girls.

So I will get directly to the question. Do you guys think that we may get a longer timeskip in the future storyline?
IMO it is highly possible that one could occur, especially since we got introduced to many characters which are kids such as Sonia, Mule, Isidro, Schierke etc.
Of course this does not mean that one will happen, but I seriously think that it is highly possible.

The biggest thing which bugs me though, is that I cannot think of a place where it actually could happen?
The only place which comes into my mind, is currently Elfhelm, but even that seems somewhat unlikely.
I still would not have something against it, though. :carcus:

What do you think? Will we get one? How long will it be? And on what part of the story could it occur?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Mangetsu said:
Haha yeah I think you guys even talked about it in the podcast.

Yep. In all seriousness, I do think we'll see one eventually.

It makes sense structurally that what we're seeing right now in Falconia (and the rest of the world) is merely the groundwork for a bigger development later on. I think these world-changing events need time to percolate before we can truly shift to a story climax. As you and many others have said, it would also give the younger cast a chance to develop into full-fledged adults, which would be a treat to see.

As for where and when? Elfhelm makes the most sense to me.

Walter said:
As for where and when? Elfhelm makes the most sense to me.

Really? I don't think so. There is too much going on (or rather about to happen) for a time skip to used at Elfhelm. Where would it even make sense? I don't think berserk needs a time skip at all...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Heavenly Maiden said:
Where would it even make sense? I don't think berserk needs a time skip at all...

*Shrug* I don't see how it doesn't make sense. I'm not saying it should happen right as they arrive. But rather, once they get settled in, and establish a bit of that side of the world. It could be a safe haven for a while before they venture out again.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Walter said:
*Shrug* I don't see how it doesn't make sense. I'm not saying it should happen right as they arrive. But rather, once they get settled in, and establish a bit of that side of the world. It could be a safe haven for a while before they venture out again.

I agree. I think once Casca is cured and things settle down a bit (if things settle down), it would be the perfect place to jump ahead a few years. The more we discuss it, the more likely I think it is to happen. Plus, I would love to see Isidro and Schierke a bit more grown up (Isidro almost has to be, if he's going to be any help against apostles).

Top Bottom