Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

The Berserk update starts at 3 hours 4 minutes, but hop over to 3 hours 16 mins 45 seconds to what I think is their best project in the Berserk line. I saw an image of that statue being posted online yesterday, but I thought it was just a "what a fan would want as a statue" sort of post, not thinking it was official and from Prime1. Thanks to DirectDK for sharing it with me.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
The Berserk update starts at 3 hours 4 minutes, but hop over to 3 hours 16 mins 45 seconds to what I think is their best project in the Berserk line. I saw an image of that statue being posted online yesterday, but I thought it was just a "what a fan would want as a statue" sort of post, not thinking it was official and from Prime1. Thanks to DirectDK for sharing it with me.

Oh, that's interesting, I'd also figured it was something a hobbyist made when I saw it yesterday. It's definitely an ambitious piece, what with having to render the faces in the capes. If they can resist the urge to overload the bases with random crap I'll be tempted to get it. :guts:

Oh, that's interesting, I'd also figured it was something a hobbyist made when I saw it yesterday. It's definitely an ambitious piece, what with having to render the faces in the capes. If they can resist the urge to overload the bases with random crap I'll be tempted to get it. :guts:
Yeah, those are the two I'm interested in. That artwork have always been one of my favourites.

Top Bottom