RIP Saddam...

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Edit: Ok he's dead. When is the Iraq government posting his death video on youtube?
That's what I was wondering. None of the videos of the execution would stay up long though, considering the mature content and all.

But that just means more for the rest of the internets. :beast:

JIN

Yudanero...
Oddly enough he was calm when asked if he would like to give any last words. "My Treasures? If you want it Ill let you have it. I left it all in that place so search for it." I'm left wondering if he meant one piece or W.M.D.'s. :troll:

chaoscontrol said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHNFvLu-pK0

first movie online.

Sadly, I think thats going to be the only part of his execution that was filmed. If they filmed the actual killing, it would make him a martyr.

Scorpio

Courtesy of Grail's doodling.
DemonX v.2.0 said:
Sadly, I think thats going to be the only part of his execution that was filmed. If they filmed the actual killing, it would make him a martyr.

Why would you even want to see the actual killing?

Scorpio

DemonX v.2.0 said:
Because I'm an American.
"I'm American, so I have no problem watching people die before my very eyes."

I knew I should have opted for a Danish citizenship instead of an american one. I'd hate to be associated with that mindset. Are you really desensitized and bloodthirsty enough to want to watch someone die? An actual person? Despite some terrible things hes done, at the end of the day thats all Saddam really is. But hey, if you get your kicks watching human beings being killed... well, institutionalize yourself now and save society the trouble later.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Scorpio said:
"I'm American, so I have no problem watching people die before my very eyes."

I knew I should have opted for a Danish citizenship instead of an american one.  I'd hate to be associated with that mindset.  Are you really desensitized and bloodthirsty enough to want to watch someone die? An actual person? Despite some terrible things hes done, at the end of the day thats all Saddam really is.  But hey, if you get your kicks watching human beings being killed... well, institutionalize yourself now and save society the trouble later.
This must be your first time on the internet. Anyways though. He had it coming and although Demon X may have said it in a way that offends you, I am sure he is not the only that wanted to witness this. He was a very very bad man >=(

Anyways, I saw the video at www.ogrish.com. It was pretty underwhelming to tell you the truth.

Oh well.

Scorpio

SaiyajinNoOuji-Trading Cards said:
This must be your first time on the internet. Anyways though. He had it coming and although Demon X may have said it in a way that offends you, I am sure he is not the only that wanted to witness this. He was a very very bad man >=(

Anyways, I saw the video at www.ogrish.com. It was pretty underwhelming to tell you the truth.

Oh well.
No, even though I dont expect better, its still dissapointing. And while I agree Saddam was a bad man, I have no desire to watch other men die.

Scorpio said:
No, even though I dont expect better, its still dissapointing. And while I agree Saddam was a bad man, I have no desire to watch other men die.

Thats the beauty of it. You dont have to.

But hey, its my bad on how I said it, I shoulda made the term less specific, like people in general. I'm sure a Danish guy has killed a man before.

Scorpio

There are many justifiable reasons/situations to kill someone, but to seek out video of a persons death? Seems pretty morbid.

Hey, guys don't fight over Saddam. Thats exactly what he wants. Now the south park episodes in hell can really happen! *Where was I going to go? Detroit?*

Death May Die said:
*Where was I going to go? Detroit?*

Well, Saddam has the key to the Motor City, which was presented to him by the mayor in 1979 for the rich monetary contributions to the city's local charities. Who knows, since to those who consider him a hero, Detroit now might be called the "Martyr City". Or something like that.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
The funny thing about the little slapfight in here is that Scorpio was the aggressor the whole time, and basically baited all the flip "I want to watch Saddam die FOR AMERICA!" responses.

So, let's either stop trolling, or stop clowning our moral compass. =)

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
"Griffith No More!" said:
The funny thing about the little slapfight in here is that Scorpio was the aggressor the whole time, and basically baited all the flip "I want to watch Saddam die FOR AMERICA!" responses.

Exactly, the more important matter at hand is...

chimla said:
Malf... is that you?

Hellspawn are you Malf? Yes or No?

Scorpio

"Griffith No More!" said:

I realized I was being a bit of a douchebag about it, which is why I let it go when the topic changed gears.

Top Bottom