Secret Project Episode I: Characters

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Re:The Secret Project, Episode 1: Characters

Walter said:
Uriel is working on the Apostle forms one... I think.
Will this ever happen? I can pitch in if needed, but it will have to be after next week (AP tests).

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Re:The Secret Project, Episode 1: Characters

Vaxillus said:
Will this ever happen?  I can pitch in if needed, but it will have to be after next week (AP tests).
Hahaha, there's really no rush. It's not an essential element to the Enc. but it sure would be cool.

Firstly I'd like to say hello to the community. This is my first post here.

Secondly, the "Characters" section of your encyclopedia is by far my favourite... but still, there are some mistakes - it says here that Irvine "has no visible eyes". He has eyes, albeit pupilless ones, and they sure are visible. It's just that they are usually obscured by his hat. That is all :serpico:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Wow uh, thanks for pointing out that error after 2 years, but I no longer update the Characters section. It's DEAD to me.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Maldoror said:
Wow, quick reaction:)

I'm sorry to hear that, like I said it's a great section.
Well, I was bored at work, so I updated it along with a few other minor typographical errors throughout that 4th arc section. It had been years since it's been updated. Needed a good pruning.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Walter said:
Well, I was bored at work, so I updated it along with a few other minor typographical errors throughout that 4th arc section. It had been years since it's been updated. Needed a good pruning.
So you DO care. :carcus:

Walter said:

Good job! Sorry for bringing this up after 2 years but it does look more credible now:)

Top Bottom