SECRET SCHNOZ 2021! Gifts Going Out Now!

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Thank you so much, @Walter ! This is fantastic!

For my gift suggestions, I put "your favorite movie, your favorite album, or anything related to Berserk." Walter was kind enough to gift me all three! I've never seen Das Boot, but I've heard a lot of great things about it. I'm looking forward to watching it. Disintegration was actually one of my favorite albums already, one that I for some reason haven't bought for myself. I'm very happy to own this now!
odWNbWi.jpg

And of course, Walter got me Berserk! You know, Berserk? The reason we're all here?
wylkV4E.jpg

I'm very happy to have taken part in this again! Merry Berserksmas!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Damn Rhomby, Incantation went all out this year (as usual! :ganishka: ), congrats on your great gifts!

Thanks again everyone for another terrific year of gifting! The last couple of years have been tricky because of mailing times and other pandemic-related difficulties. Your generosity and patience are really encouraging. :serpico: Did everyone receive a gift? Is anyone still waiting for a package that they sent out to arrive? If so, let me and Canty know!

My Secret Schnoz was IncantatioN, who got me a bunch of goodies! My wife and I may have eaten all four boxes of bacon over one weekend. It was a Schnozmas miracle!

Thank you so much, Canty!
So sorry it arrived to you late! I thought I took into account for the USPS's holiday schedule, but it wasn't enough this year. Glad you got those packages safe and sound :ubik:enjoy, enjoy!
Damn Rhomby, Incantation went all out this year (as usual! :ganishka: ), congrats on your great gifts!

Thanks again everyone for another terrific year of gifting! The last couple of years have been tricky because of mailing times and other pandemic-related difficulties. Your generosity and patience are really encouraging. :serpico: Did everyone receive a gift? Is anyone still waiting for a package that they sent out to arrive? If so, let me and Canty know!
Wanted to echo what Grail said! Thank YOU to all who were part of the Secret Schnoz gift exchange this year, and to folks who have participated in previous years too. We wouldn't be able to do this every year without your participation. So, thank YOU, as always!

Please do reach out to Grail and myself if you are still waiting on your schnoz's present to arrive.

Top Bottom