SECRET SCHNOZ 2022! It's Gifting Time!

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
FuTjnQF_d.webp

This year I got these AMAZING gifts from @Vampire_Hunter_Bob !! Eraserhead is one of my favorite movies of all time and I have been meaning to explore the music of Tom Waits for a long time. Each year I participate, as an option, I ask my Secret Schnoz to share their favorite movies and music with me. It's clear to me, Mr. Bob, that you have excellent taste in art. You rock, man. Thank you so much!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Thank you @Rhombaad for gifting me with these certified classics!! I haven't played either of these games since the early 00's, so I'm very excited to share them with Gob, who has never played them before. He will no doubt be delighted with the joys of Chocobo breeding, the wild and wacky world of the junction system, and angsty dudes with big swords! :guts:

uFW6BM7.png

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Thank you @Rhombaad for gifting me with these certified classics!! I haven't played either of these games since the early 00's, so I'm very excited to share them with Gob, who has never played them before. He will no doubt be delighted with the joys of Chocobo breeding, the wild and wacky world of the junction system, and angsty dudes with big swords! :guts:

uFW6BM7.png

Awesome! Hope you and Gobs have lots of fun with them.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Thank you so much to my secret Schnoz! I am looking forward to reading this. Also, I don't know who sent this to me! Please let me know. Edit: Thank you, Xionhorsey!

FuTjnQF_d.webp

This year I got these AMAZING gifts from @Vampire_Hunter_Bob !! Eraserhead is one of my favorite movies of all time and I have been meaning to explore the music of Tom Waits for a long time. Each year I participate, as an option, I ask my Secret Schnoz to share their favorite movies and music with me. It's clear to me, Mr. Bob, that you have excellent taste in art. You rock, man. Thank you so much!
I am glad you liked the gift! I don't own that specific Tom Waits album but it has one if my favorite songs by him.

Last edited:
Glad it finally got to you, Walter! Massive apologies it didn't arrive before/ by Christmas. The back of that shirt ... it was a bit of an aschnozccident. There's a schnoztory behind it, for another time!

My secret schnoz this year was guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuts :guts:! Thanks for introducing me to those 2 albums and the Bandcamp gift card. I'm always down for new music, and I'm digging Cosmos.

Top Bottom