[SELL/TRADE] Cutie1 S.K & Exhibition Fine Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,
I'm looking to sell or preferably trade the items below
(Note that I'm not looking to make money but simply make back what I've paid for them or close to it so I will be transparent of what I paid - you can see that the items are close to eBay listing prices etc if they exist.)

I will be shipping the items from Sweden.
Please note Cutie1 SK has been opened but contents are intact and have been placed back inside. (Like brand new but opened once with care)
The fine board/canvas of guts & friends is sealed.

I'm mainly looking for Berserk TCG to trade for these items, holos or standard rare from all TCG volumes.
Any other offers for other trades are welcome - but as I said I mainly look for the TCG (but maybe you have something you think could be interesting let me know). A offer for a fair price will be accepted as well - I'm willing to negotiate.

Cutie1 Skull Knight figurine
What I paid:~ 88$ (excluding shipping cost)
ultra-tokyo-connection-pvc-scale-figures-berserk-skull-knight-cutie1-figure-28713657860140_2000x2000.jpg

Guts & Friends - Fine Board (Canvas) 318x410mm from the Great Berserk Exhibition 2021.
What I paid ~ 92$ (excluding shipping cost & proxy fees)
i-img1200x1200-1631778360iamey314.jpg

Note that these images are pulled from the web,
If you want to see my own images I have a unboxing video for S.K and a photo of the canvas on my IG: click here

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom