Sellers Warning

Hi guys

I want to share with you my first bad experience

Take care of the Ebay members bebo_1980, his name is Bashar -------- , from Kuwait

I shipped to him a PERFECT Guts Hunderd Man Killer, blue Mantle, in his original Wooden Box, well packed

The man says an arrow is broken and it is not inside the box, and no damage on the package...That is impossible, either he broke it or customs did

It is his word against my word

I m gonna loose 80 euros of shipping and get my statue broken

Avoid him

Sorry to hear that Drakull, thanks for notifying. Please be extremely harsh when you deliver negative feedback - it's the lifeblood of ebay sellers / buyers.

Did you ship it with insurance? when you ship out an item, it is out of your hands really, and I hope you kept the shipping receipt + have photographic proof that everything was in the box. I assume the worst of anyone, and I secure myself as well as possible when I am looking to sell / buy anything.

Thanks Liad, I kept everything, I will ask for a shipping refund at least

ebay agreed the buyer of course..wtf

I'm sorry to hear that, it must be frustrating. I'm actually in the process of selling some of my items on Ebay, and after doing some research on all the policies that have changed over the last few years, it does seem like the buyer is now more protected then the seller. I'm getting rid of a lot of video game collectables that are worth a good amount (like Little Samson for the NES), but I've been trying to cover myself as much as possible with: delivery confirmation, signature confirmation, exact details of the item descriptions, lots of pictures and using Paypal. Even with all of that I'm a bit wary as I read all these horror stories for sellers who have their merchandise returned in pieces while the buyer gets a full return on their money, but I guess you just have to take the chance.

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
He wanted to bid on my Houma Grunbeld statue, but I obviously made sure that did not happen.

Drakull said:
The man says an arrow is broken and it is not inside the box, and no damage on the package...That is impossible, either he broke it or customs did

Isn't the second scenario a lot more likely than the first? Why would a buyer break a statue and then claim it was like that to begin with? Is there any logical reason whatsoever to do that? (Such as in order to receive a refund... I haven't used eBay, so I don't know what their policies are.)

What I do know, though, is that when moving things by shipping/mail, things arrive broken ALL THE TIME. It sucks very much for both the seller and the buyer, and the company responsible for man-handling the transport just shrugs its metaphorical shoulders.

Top Bottom