Shooting in a school!!!

I heard today that the girl (Anastasia De Sousa) that died that day was killed by that crazy dude because she looked too happy.. he's f*cking insane, i'm glad he's dead.

Here's some pictures of the guy linked from the news web site I was talking about in my previous post. Like you can see, those pictures were on the blog of Kimveer Gill hosted on vampirefreaks.com

bilde

bilde

bilde

bilde

bilde

I was looking at the 2 firsts pictures.. and hell.. it's the only ones not looking like they where taken by a webcam.. who's the f*in asshole who took these pictures ?

Edit : I just read the news from today and there's a 15 year old dude that as been arrested for saying on vampirefreaks.com that Kimveer Gill can't shoot and he won't miss like Gill did and he would die like Gill did...

Article in french

Wow.. what a beautifull world that we live in..

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
It's pretty sad that all these pictures can get out of me is an embarrassed chuckle. Love the one where he's in his PJs aiming at the camera with a mean look. He really does look like a guy that saw the Matrix trilogy one too many times. Maybe Blade II too. :troll:

You know what though? His weapon is a Beretta CX4 Storm rifle. I really don't know much about firearms and yet that's the first thing I thought of when I saw the pictures. Not sure what to think of it...

In the end it's really tragic that stuff like this happens, I think it lends weight to the argument that our violence-idolizing society has a bad influence on mentally weak people. That and guns make it too easy for these idiots to act on their fantasies. How come can a 15yo kid own a hunting rifle? To shoot cans in his backyard? To me that sounds like putting a lot of responsability on the shoulders of people (teenagers) who by definition are utterly irresponsible.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Aazealh said:
It's pretty sad that all these pictures can get out of me is an embarrassed chuckle. Love the one where he's in his PJs aiming at the camera with a mean look. He really does look like a guy that saw the Matrix trilogy one too many times. Maybe Blade II too. :troll:

You know what though? His weapon is a Beretta CX4 Storm rifle. I really don't know much about firearms and yet that's the first thing I thought of when I saw the pictures. Not sure what to think of it...

In the end it's really tragic that stuff like this happens, I think it lends weight to the argument that our violence-idolizing society has a bad influence on mentally weak people. That and guns make it too easy for these idiots to act on their fantasies. How come can a 15yo kid own a hunting rifle? To shoot cans in his backyard? To me that sounds like putting a lot of responsability on the shoulders of people (teenagers) who by definition are utterly irresponsible.
It all ultimately revolves around the parents responsibilities like everything. Granted they cant prevent everything but I'm willing to bet they had an obvious influence.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
It all ultimately revolves around the parents responsibilities like everything. Granted they cant prevent everything but I'm willing to bet they had an obvious influence.

Yeah, that's a given. Unfortunately it looks like parental negligence is getting worse as time passes, and not just in the USA or Canada but everywhere in the world.

With all respect Saiya... Kimveer Gill was 25, there's nothing his parents could have done in the immidiate.. BUT I think that he just grown with the wrong values when he was a kid.. that you are right..

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Shurikn said:
With all respect Saiya... Kimveer Gill was 25, there's nothing his parents could have done in the immidiate.. BUT I think that he just grown with the wrong values when he was a kid.. that you are right..
Thats what I am more of talking about, his upbringing. I know full well that they have no control over him once he leaves the house. Thats the whole purpose of bringing up your kids up right, that they can go out in the real world and deal with problems without resorting to ballet of faggotry such as this.

Aazealh said:
Unfortunately it looks like parental negligence is getting worse as time passes, and not just in the USA or Canada but everywhere in the world.

Except for South India. Many South Indians make it to about age 23-24 without knowing what sex is. Now THAT is impressive parental control.

That guys just makes me want to punch him in the face. Look at his hairdo, if I had a hairdo like that I'd want to kill people too. On a serious note, this stuff happens because these losers have no ability of self analysis. They are rejected by their peers for being retards, but they can't self evaluate themselves well enough to adjust their shortcomings and live a happier life. They whine about how nobody understands them, but the real problem is that they dont' understand themselves.

What we really need is to invent new subcultures to attract the mal-adjusted losers. Right now all we have are "Dark" subcultures like goth, emo, and vampirism. Maybe if we can start a clown trend, we'll see these people making balloon animals instead of shooting people.

Now how do we make clowns seem cool to idiots?

Top Bottom