SkullKast 127: Superior Being (Vol 28-2)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Episode 127: Superior Being (Vol 28-2) (54m)

Guts gives in to the armor to save his friends, but ends up becoming a threat himself. Our re-read of Volume 28 continues, with the fight against crocs, the Makara, and the appearance of a mysterious being who repels the Beast.

Like the show and want to support our translation efforts? We've got 15 mini-podcasts available right now—with new releases each month. Check out the details on our Patreon!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Might be the shortest re-read podcast we've recorded so far, despite us tackling four episodes. It's paradoxical because those are some really key moments in the series, but I guess it's one of these cases where you just need to see the pages.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
I know what you mean, Aaz! I looked at the clock when we finished and was surprised at how quickly our discussion went, though I felt like you and Walter brought up a lot of good points and observations, and stuff that I had missed while doing my reread. I guess it was just one set of episodes where what you see is what you get! And a lot of sad crocodiles (RIP). :judo:

Top Bottom