Speculation about Movie IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I know a lot of people didn't like the new 4°C Berserk movies and they do have tons of problems like all the damn cg :magni: but I think if the project is dead in the water, even with all the problems it had, it would suck even worse to never see any more of Berserk getting animated. :mozgus: So I'd be happy with movies, a new anime series, or an OVA.

Mogen said:
You know I know a lot of people didn't like the new 4°C Berserk movies and they do have tons of problems like all the damn cg :magni: but I think if the project is dead in the water, even with all the problems it had, it would suck even worse to never see any more of Berserk getting animated. :mozgus: So I'd be happy with movies, a new anime series, or an OVA.

I would have to speculate that film and anime production are pretty much dead in the water, but than again I thought the same several years after the anime so who knows.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
All we have are rumors:

Dar Klink said:
I debated about actually posting this info, as it's unconfirmed and a bit confusing, but...

This weekend at Anime Expo a friend was at the Studio 4C/Production IG panel where somebody asked about more Berserk movies and the director there responded in vague terms with what amounted to "A TV anime is being worked on taking place after the movies." Nobody reported on it and it's only secondhand info to me, so take it with a huge grain of salt and keep an ear/eye out for concrete info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom