Spray-on condoms

CnC

Ad Oculos
"We're trying to develop the perfect condom for men that's suited to every size of penis," he said. "We're very serious."

Let it be known, they're actually serious. Because that was my first reaction

So u spray this stuff on your cash and prizes, then u fuck like a monkey and it's supposed to be okie dokie. Then when you're done, there is no reservoir tip? What happens if some of the spray goes in your hole? How long does it take before you can peel it off??? This sounds messy and I'd hate to be one of the people who volunteer to test this stuff out. I'll stick to Trojans. Call me old fashioned. :carcus:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Great idea, let's hope it becomes a reality.

Proj2501 said:
Then when you're done, there is no reservoir tip?

Hahaha, people with class use imported top-notch Japanese condoms (ultra thin and ultra resistant), with no reservoir tips. :badbone: The tip distends itself on its own when "you're done" because the material used on that part is different. Works flawlessly.

Proj2501 said:
What happens if some of the spray goes in your hole?

That's really the first thing I thought about, and the main concern I have with this technology. This shit better be carefully tested.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Aazealh said:
Hahaha, people with class use imported top-notch Japanese condoms (ultra thin and ultra resistant), with no reservoir tips. :badbone: The tip distends itself on its own when "you're done" because the material used on that part is different. Works flawlessly.

Can I have a recommendation please, Aaz? This is highly interesting to me.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Aazealh said:

Japanese condoms, huh, Aaz?
You get that jumbo 4 inches size?

/burn

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
Japanese condoms, huh, Aaz?
You get that jumbo 4 inches size?

/burn

Oh oh oh, ain't that a classic. As far as I know they're all standard sizes, sorry to disappoint. :casca:

Dirty Dog

smoke said:
I'll just stick to a sock.
yes. because socks, made of strings woven together, will contain your jizz.

o_O what are you, a father of 12? :troll:

@CnC: the average Asian man is supposedly 1/2 an inch shorter than the average caucasian man. A large enough difference to say so, but they could probably use the same sized condom without trouble. Sorry to ruin your "burn", which would've been funnier if he had mentioned Indian condoms instead. :troll:

What happens if some of the spray goes in your hole?
Well, I would imagine that it would burn like hell and you would probably cry.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Smith said:
Sigh guys are forever guys..

And you'll forever be a virgin. But I digress, did you have anything interesting to say that got lost in the posting process, or were you really just trying to look cool by not caring about condom technology and being condescending?

Smith said:
You see... I dun see any female giving opinion here :judo:

That's because this technology can't be applied to Femidoms, condoms for females. So males are mainly the ones concerned. If vlad had posted some news about the development of a technology to prevent the formation of uterine fibroids, I'm sure girls would have been more interested. That or the fact our active membership is mostly composed of males and that most threads don't have "females giving opinions" in them anyway.

PS: Before you reply, I know it was mean of me to talk about your virginity, but you've got to learn to think before you post. You're not 14 anymore. If you ask nicely I'll edit it out. ;)

Wow, I'd never use this until this is fully been tested and globaly accepted...
Though I don't even use condoms, steady for 2 years now and she's on the pill.
(I know it isn't a 100% safe and all that stuff so don't even post)

If they pull this off, there will hopefully be some elasticity in the product when it hardens. The moment this comes out, ill be waiting for some country yokel to spray this on his ass and make taking a crap more convenient.

Aazealh said:
And you'll forever be a virgin.

WHAM

Top Bottom