Street Fighter 2...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, this is really tepid. Suffers from the "half the video is the credits" syndrome too. Here, let me redeem this thread:

SF2-01.jpg
SF2-02.jpg

I don't know who the author is unfortunately, but props to him.

I was thinking about deleting this shit...

so let it be , ..

BTW , Aazealh Really good fanArt (or maybe editing, wathever).

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
yota821 said:
I really love how you changed the text as well, Aaz. Good stuff. :guts:

Thanks, but I didn't do it guys. Like I said below the pictures, I don't know who the original author is (got it from a guy that got it from a guy...). Anyway, the text change for Ryu/Guts' attack in the end is pretty cool yeah (along with the Griffith > Ken one). :guts:

Gah! That's what I get for not paying attention to the fine print. :judo: Anyway good find, I wonder if this mystery person did more editing....?

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Psymont 2.0 said:
uh.. they could have at least gone to the local african american beauty supplies shop and got a cheap wig...
I doubt that, since they don't seem to be in America. :void:

But that manga page is really cool, Aaz. I never realized how cool Guts looks in a cheesy bandana.

yota821 said:
I really love how you changed the text as well, Aaz. Good stuff. :guts:
i thought it looked cool but i cant read it, can you translate it to English?
Also you can not forget Street Fighter 2 it's a classic.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Grail said:
I never realized how cool Guts looks in a cheesy bandana.

You never thought of METAL GUTS SOLID!?

(Reads from left to right. USA! USA!)
MGS-01.jpg

MGS-02.jpg

Awesome work whoever did those alterations; this thing is fun to play with. :guts:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Haha, of course! The idea never crossed my mind Griffith, but your... re-alteration is very funny. XD I haven't much experience with that game series though, so I'm afraid that I don't recognize who Zodd is supposed to be. I guess I'll have to do a little research. :carcus:

CnC

Ad Oculos
wow that street fighter edit is incredible, aaz. you really went all out and did a great job on that. wow!

... :troll:

but yea. good stuff.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Aazealh said:
He's Naked Snake, AKA... BIG BOSS.

Is that so? Hm.. well, that sure narrows things down, thank you. Maybe I should actually play the games, I'm tired of getting lost when people make Metal Gear references that I don't understand. :judo: Shame on me!

D

Death Can Wait

Video was alright, could have been a little more flavored up.

Good one with the Akuma/Boss/Ryu/Snake pack.

Top Bottom