Sun chips

P

Pez

http://www.metronews.ca/vancouver/life/article/654174--frito-lay-to-pull-most-noisy-biodegradable-sunchips-bags

I love sun chips, and I thought that the biodegradable bag was sweet. I did not mind the noise, because like any person with common sense I knew that if the noise was a problem to the current situation, I could poor some of the chips in a bowl... Anyway, I thought that it was a great idea when they first started doing this.

But I guess assholes kept complaining about it, and now all bags except for the original are going to be back to the old non biodegradable packaging. I find this ridiculous as hell.

Anyways, this is just my kind of news that bothers me. Things I like vs. People I find moronic.

Does anyone here have an opinion on this matter?

edit: Sorry, I hit the button too soon on accident.

Jesterhead

I ain't mad at it!
Re: Sun

I find it absolutely hilarious that ANYONE would complain about the amount of noise a chip bag makes, biodegradable or not.
:ganishka: :ganishka:

Seriously though, Sun Chips are so tasty! :beast:

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmVnin3MUqk&NR=1
sunchips.png

turkitage

ターク
Re: Sun

Jesterhead said:
I find it absolutely hilarious that ANYONE would complain about the amount of noise a chip bag makes, biodegradable or not.

Seriously though, Sun Chips are so tasty! :beast:

yeah what a silly move. Help save the planet by having biodegradable bags (which is fruitless anyways, but makes people feel good) or make bag make less noise?

Truder said:
That's why I put on my noise canceling headphones when I eat chips.

lol!

Oburi

All praise Grail
As Colbert said tonight, "I believe you win arguments by being the loudest, and I'm tired of losing to a snack wrap". lol

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
Jesterhead said:
Well actually, when I was in high school a girl would always bring a bag of those loud ass bags in the class room and we could hear her across the room whenever she would reach in for some chips. I chuckled the first few times, but then my fun ended when they changes my seat to the front of her desk :puck:

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Haha, I love these damn bags. I am especially obnoxious with my sister around, making sure to open the bag right next to her face. ; ) But yeah, they're great chips, right next to Doritos.

Viral Harvest

Every Knee Bent Too Shall Break
I am all for being the loudest when consuming any kind of snack or meal. This upsets me. How much of an ass do you have to be to contact the customer service line for Sun Chips to complain about the loudness of a bag? God forbid people should be inconvenienced the slightest bit. To counteract this, I'm going to light firecrackers every time I put these delicious chips into my mouth.

:mozgus: HARVEST CHEDDAR AND GARDEN SALSA :mozgus:

Top Bottom