Thanks you Miura sensei for inspiring many people

Hey I am new here, Back in 2013 when I first saw Berserk art, I was like how can someone draw this good and detailed work, I really loved Kentaro Miura 's art style , well I was under age back then so I didn't read Berserk only saw artworks of it, just two years ago I started making webcomics and I also start reading Berserk , after reading it what happen but it gave me feelings which I never had before, I then got inspiration to make a dark fantasy or dark themed comic or manga myself, this year I just started making my own webcomic called Elder Souls , just after posting chapter one, and next day I heard the news that Miura sensei had passed away , I felt hollow and sad that time, I do am sad still too, it only he created a masterpiece like Berserk but also inspired me to draw like him, he died doing what he love the most, I was really sad but he inspired me to make art like him and do something which I love to do, that is making art and stories, may he rest in peace. Thank you Miura sensei for inspiring many artist and other people like hidetada miyazaki

Top Bottom